BeautyNailNail CareBundle Monster
10pc Nail Art Polish Stamping Plates - Paisley Flow Collection

Bundle Monster 10pc Nail Art Polish Stamping Plates - Paisley Flow Collection

by Bundle Monster

" If you love making reverse stamping manicure we had you in mind while creating Paisley Flow! This gorgeous 10pc buffet collection is the sister set to Shangri-La and features even more delicate lines swirls paisley floral and tribal patterns. Design...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bundle Monster 10pc Nail Art Polish Stamping Plates - Paisley Flow Collection!
Sheri L.
Saginaw, MI
I haven’t used these in years, but they worked well and they were fun, albeit a little tedious to use. It was cool to be able to get the fun designs though!
Sharon C.
W Valley City, UT
I love doing my nails, it is seriously the best thing I do for me and only me. It's so relaxing and soothing. Maniology previously known as Bundle Monster is so super easy to use and gives me so many designs and ideas I can do.
Lane B.
Tampa, FL
These design plates are super easy to use and make beautiful designs on your nails!! I have a few of the different holiday sets and I have to say, my nails are always ready for the celebration! Easy to clean and easy to store. <3
Molly P.
Logan, UT
I LOVE these stamping plates from Maniology formerly Bundle Monster. The plates give beautiful clear images and when used with their stamping polish it works perfectly! I will always be a large supporter of this amazing company!
Alayna B.
Sahuarita, AZ
These are super cute designs. Most importantly, the etching of the design into the plates is good. The image transfers to the stamper easily. I purchased online.
Jill S.
Great plates! Always etched nicely and work well! Their website is always having sales, so check it out!
Tessa N.
Show Low, AZ
These plates are fantastic. They are beautiful and unique and easily pick up polish and transfer perfectly!
Kaitlin N.
Bakersfield, CA
Bundle Monster (now Maniology) is my favorite place to buy stamping products! Their plates are such great quality and I never have any issues with my designs not turning out. They have such a great selection and cute designs, there is definitely something for everyone and every occasion. I particularly like this set because you have full-plate designs that you can mix and match and create a super unique mani. It covers any nail size, and you can get a different look on each nail with no pattern repetition. They are smaller than you think they will be, but it’s actually a very generous size and detailed plate. Such a great value!
krishika K.
Hastsal pktB vikaspuri
It's really awesome product 6 piece set. It's and amazing product everyone should try once and use it for lifetime. The product comes in nice packaging. Every one can feel the quality of this product shows decency in it. It really awesome and the product itself has its beauty and everyone should buy and try it. I love it❤
Purti D.
Shimla Himachal Pradesh
Hey guys when it comes to quality this brand will never let your expectations down. such an amazing product. one must try it. highly appreciated and highly recommended.

Looking for your answer?