Bundle Monster 10 Nail Art Nailart Manicure Wheels w/ 3D Designs Glitters Rhinestones Beads - total over 14000pc uploaded by Lesly A.

BY BUNDLE MONSTER

• Do they fall of easily? 4 Answers
  • I always wanted to try putting glitter on my nails. Do yo...1 Answers
  • Where did you find this set and how much was it. Were you...2 Answers
Megan D.
These little nail gems are so cute for people of all ages. They're vibrant and stand out. I will be buying more. They are affordable and they can be found almost anywhere. I would recommend these to anyone of any age.
mariposa m.
Rahway, NJ
I love to design my nails and this lit is amazing with all the diffient glitters and rhinestones perfect for any time of design. Recommend to anyone who loves to design nails
Kallan R.
Green Mountain, NC
I LOVE these! All you have to do is: paint your nails, apply a light coat of topcoat, place the jewels and gems where you want them on you nail(s), and let them dry!!! I personally, then add a heavy quick dry topcoat (called Seche Vite) to make sure they stick extra good!
Macenzie M.
Montgomery, IL
These nails are really worth the money. They are easy to ally and really cute for any occasion. You can find them at many stores. The nails are really worth it. I am buying more soon.
yanelis c.
A mi niña le encanta muy lindas piedras para areglar y decorar tus uñas muy lindas de la recomiendo me encanta
Rachel A.
There are great for the price point. Makes my manicures extra special. Buy some for my a friend for christmas and she loves them too.
Kimberly C.
Pueblo, CO
I just love these there amazing for the price I do people's nails a lot and I use these and everyone likes them
Madelyn D.
The rhinestones are so nice I love them and the glitter designs are amazing I love this so much.
Krystel P.
These are a great addition to the nail artist collection. A little bling always makes it unique.
Laura C.
Los Angeles
Good selection of nail art. Would prefer real crystal be included for added shine. Great price.
Johana O.
Salt Lake City, UT
Do they fall of easily?
Erica D.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
What is the best way to make them stick and stay on?
ebonie h.
Where did you find this set and how much was it. Were you pleased with the quality of the product
member-a3786a18b
Is it worth getting?
Mandi A.
So my teenager loves to decorate her nails! Would this be easy for a 14 year old to use and how long does it stay on?