BY PUREOLOGY #8 in Haircare Sets

Pureology Strength Cure Shampoo & Conditioner Duo, 8.5 oz & Bonus Paul Mitchell Compact Mirror! Concentrated fortifying shampoo for micro-scarred, damaged color-treated hair. Removes dulling residues with maximum respect for the scarred, sensitized... see more...

Francesca M.
['Pompano Beach', 'FL'], FL
I loveeee the Pureology Strength Cure haircare line. I used in on myself when my hair was damaged by bleach and overprocessing. I also bought it for a friend when she needed some hair TLC. It works great on damaged hair! And it's sulfate-free and vegan!Pureology Colour Fanatic Hair Treatment Spray (200ml)Bundle- 3 Items: Pureology Strength Cure Shampoo & Conditioner Duo, 8.5 oz & a Paul Mitchell Compact Mirror & Brush
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I love Pureology and I have tried many different Shampoos and Conditioners that they have. This Strength Duo set is one of my favorites! It really leaves my hair soft and silky, but at the same time makes my ends less unruly and keeps them from splitting and breaking which I always have a huge problem with.
Rachel R.
Orange Park, FL
Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!!
Victoria S.
Fargo, ND
this shampoo is so great at keeping your hair strong or strengthening it. i dyed my hair a lot in the past and relied on it to keep my hair healthy. i can definitely tell the difference in my hair between when i use it and when i don’t!
Morgan R.
['Joplin', 'MO'], MO
Pureology is probably my favorite shampoo/conditioner line(I’m a stylist so I’ve tried plenty) but this is by far my favorite from them! My hair has never felt so soft and subtle yet not greasy! No tangles at all! The only reason I wouldn’t use this is if you want a TON of volume or have overly greasy hair(my roots usually are tho and I still love it since my ends are dry)
Christine V.
Amazing product and brand! So good for my damaged hair! Smells great as well. Only con is the high price tag. Worth it if your hair needs some tender loving care. I will buy again! I have been using Pureology for years Bundle- 3 Items: Pureology Strength Cure Shampoo & Conditioner Duo, 8.5 oz & a Paul Mitchell Compact Mirror & Brush
Lindsay S.
Wyoming
Pureology Strength Shampoo and Conditioner, are two great products. The shampoo has a great lather while restoring colored, or chemically treated hair. These products have a good long lasting scent to them. I'm very satisfied with these products they restore your hair leaving so soft and manageable, while also being a Vegan product.
Yana B.
Mt Prospect, IL
I did a hair show back in the day and discovered this brand. It’s luxurious to your hair and I love all of the products that I have tried from them! Definitely deserves the five
Suk H.
For natural non-chemically treated hair, this is amazing. It makes it feel super clean and healthy. There’s no weird wax remaining residue but still keeps your hair soft.
Kayla H.
Definitely worth the price! I color my hair regularly, and this helps keep it healthy. The scent is amazing, it's like an aromatherapy session every time I wash my hair!