Bundle - 2 items: Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask, 5 Oz & 24K Gold Pure luxury Mask, 5 oz uploaded by Devani G.Bundle - 2 items: Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask, 5 Oz & 24K Gold Pure luxury Mask, 5 oz uploaded by Kristen D.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #14 in Face Masks

Bundle - 2 items: Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask, 5 Oz & 24K Gold Pure luxury Mask, 5 oz: Pumpkin Enzyme Mask, 5 Oz: This powerful and highly effective exfoliating treatment addresses a dull, aging, and congested complexion in three ways:... see more...

Mallory C.
The Pumpkin Enzyme mask is EVERYTHING.  I generally use it at night and even though I don't see an immediate difference other than my skin being a bit red, when I wake up in the morning I can see an improvement in the tone and brightness of my skin.  I don't use a daily physical exfoliant (I prefer chemical forms), but this is a great weekly treatment.  If you've used Exfolikate from Kate Somerville it's a more intense version of that.  The 24K Gold mask is a nice follow up as it's cooling and hydrating, but I actually prefer to pair PTR's Sulfur mask with this as I find the two to be a good acne-fighting combo.

If you have sensitive skin, you definitely only want to leave the Pumpkin mask on for a minute or two, or just skip altogether unfortunately.  I'm not too sensitive and am not prone to redness, but this one leaves me a bit red after use.  It's not something that irritates my skin, but I could see it doing that for sensitive skin guys and gals.  KS' Exfolikate might be a good alternative as it is milder.
Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughter gave me a Galaxy S8 for Mother's Day and it uses a different charger than all of the cords that I currently have.
Instead of having to buy a bunch of new chargers for the different rooms in the house, this solves everything!
This charger works anywhere with any of your old charging cords!
You just plug in to the base of this stand and set your phone on it and voila'! It's charged.
So happy that I can just place my phone on this device And charge my phone in no time .
Candace B.
Danville
I have used  Peter Thomas Roth products for about 2 yrs now and have loved almost every single one.  I am a huge fan of mask and peels i use the peels pads and after each peel i follow with a mask. I was hooked on the rose and cucumber until i tried these two. After using these, my skin felt like it took on a new level of  softness and  firmness  that i have not felt in years with my face. Almost like finding a super grear hair mask and thinking as you feel your hair....is this really my hair??.... I felt my face and looked into the mirror,i knew these two products were in my rotation to stay!! As for price, you always get what you pay for with Peter Thomas Roth. Keep offering the sets, we all love them.
Emily U.
My love of pumpkin extends to candles, lattes, decorations, etc. The list could go on and on. Masks are no exception and I enjoy using the @peterthomasrothofficial Pumpkin Enzyme Mask to further embrace the fall mood. This mask utilizes three approaches to exfoliation: manual, chemical and enzymatic to target dull, aging and congested skin. It claims to even your skin tone, smooth the look of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as to clarify your complexion. After the mask was completely washed off, my skin felt toned, tightened and cleansed. The mask lived up to its claims of evening skin tone and resurfacing. I highly recommend this gorgeous mask!
Kim S.
Philadelphia, PA
Pumpkin enzyme mask is awesome. Slight tingle while it's on but not too bad. After the first use I noticed softer skin. With continued use it seems to give my skin a glow and gets all the old dead skin off! The 24k mask is great too, I put it on after a late night and it makes me look more awake!
Tamori T.
Boulder
I absolutely LOVE the Pumpkin Enzyme mask! I have really dry sensitive skin, so I was nervous about using this "peel". But WOAH. After the first use my skin was brighter, smother and after a few uses, my pores were less clogged! Best of all - I wasn't irritated! I have repurchased this mask several times... also, the price isn't so bad considering how long it lasts. The only reason this is getting 4/5 ⭐️  is that the 24K Gold Mask didn't stand out as much as it's partner. While my skin was brighter and more "plump" after a use or two, it didn't impress me as much as the Pumpkin mask! 🎃 😻
Quincee C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I’m giving this 5 stars because I LOVE the 24k gold mask, the pumpkin mask however, wasn’t my favorite. The enzymes in the pumpkin mask worked and definitely made my skin feel much more smooth but the tingling feeling I got while I had it on was too much for my personal taste. It felt almost uncomfortable. But it did what it was supposed to do so I won’t really dock points off for that. The gold mask however left my skin smooth, bright, and made me just feel luxurious! I’ve repurchased several times at this point. It’s my favorite “self love day” mask to wear.
Jenn B.
Cochranville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE the pumpkin enzyme mask and would buy it again on its own. You can feel it working when you put it on (although may be too harsh for sensitive skin) and your skin feels noticeably smoother as soon as you rinse it off. Great for getting rid of dull winter skin, as well as in the summer when you may be more prone to breakouts because of sweat and sunscreen. The 24K gold mask is OK and serves as a nice hydrating mask after the pumpkin mask, but I wouldn't repurchase it again on its own because I think there are other masks at a lower price point which deliver similar results.
Taisha J.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The PTR pumpkin mask is by far my favorite mask. You can feel a slight tingle from the AHAs in the pumpkin enzymes. Any breakouts I️ May have had would disappear by the next day. The exfoliation from this make has helped to improve dark marks from acne scarring. I️ will definitely rebuy.
The 24k gold mask didn’t have the same benefits for me. I️ never noticed any results after it’s use. I️ think it is more gimmicky than beneficial. This mask has not produced any visible results after several months use and a I️ removed one star since this was a double product review. I️ would not buy this mask again nor would I️ recommend it.
Brianna M.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was looking for a mask that would take care of my texture but also help with anti aging and this set is perfect. The pumpkin mask has a pumpkin pie smell ( perfect for fall) and exfoliates just enough. It tingles a bit when first applied which I happen to like. My texture has improved and my skin feels so much smoother. I use this once a week in combination with the gold mask and my other skincare and my skin has never looked better. The gold mask leaves my skin feeling plumper and brighter. I will definitely continue to purchase these two.
🔥📚 J.