Bundle-2 Items : it's a 10 Miracle Shampoo plus Keratin, 10 Oz

by It's a 10 Haircare

Bundle-2 Items : it's a 10 Miracle Shampoo plus Keratin, 10 Oz (Pack of 2) : It’s a 10 Miracle Shampoo Plus Keratin delivers the intense conditioning and protection of keratin protein in a simple daily shampoo. Free of sulfates, sodium chloride and parabens, this shampoo protects color, shields against heat styling and environmental damage, and leaves hair bouncier and softer with every use. Brand StoryIt's a 10 Haircare is an established, professional hair care line offering exceptional products worldwide that include exceptional 10-in-1 multi-purpose products for the best hair experience possible.

Bundle-2 Items - it's a 10 Miracle Shampoo plus Keratin, 10 Oz (Pack of 2); Sulfate and paraben free locks out humidity; Protects from sun damage; Keratin protein infused

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bundle-2 Items : it's a 10 Miracle Shampoo plus Keratin, 10 Oz!
Living in a dry, humid weather 8/12 months I can’t tell you how this line has done me wonders. I dyed my hair 4 years ago with bleach and since then I’ve been trying to repair my hair. Nothing other than this brand has helped me! For reference I have black Indian curly, frizzy hair.
Mankato
This shampoo has saved my hair! My hair looks silky and strong. It has a healthy shine and it also smells great throughout the day! I think this is definitely worth the price. I don’t see myself switching shampoos any time soon, it’s great!
Stanton, CA
It’s a 10 products always smell so great and leaving your hair soft and smooth. there’s no gritty residue and it cleans your hair well. I also use the spray ketamine leave in conditioner after; helps with the tangles of my bleached hair
Chicago , IL
The it’s a 10 miracle shampoo plus keratin is absolutely amazing. I always keep this stuff in my place and have a stock backup. I have gotten used to the feeling of having spoiled soft hair from this product! I wouldn’t be able to switch back to a different shampoo after having this!
Athens, GA
I use the It’s a 10 with Keratin leave in Spray but couldn’t find that tag on here. Anyways it’s $21, you can find it essentially anywhere and it’s the best detangle/de-frizz product I’ve found. Literally I’ve probably been using it for 10 years now. I love it
bryan
Love love love !!! It’s amazing for all hair types. I have curly to wavy hair and frizz is a big problem this helps control that problem for me. My hair is much more Manageable. I don’t have any complaints here overall. My holly grail 🙌🏽
Tempe , AZ
This shampoo is awesome for strengthening and smoothing hair. I noticed less flyaways and less breakage over continual use. It has a nice smell that lasted through out the day. I would buy again and recommend to my friends.
Shelby Twp, MI
This product is AMAZING. I use it almost every time I wash my hair and it keeps it so soft and shiny. Also I have bleached hair and it’s not harsh and super drying. I will definitely be buying this product again.
Lawrenceburg
It was just ok. I really like this line of hair care products. I think I prefer the Silk Express miracle silk shampoo over this one as it made my hair feel softer and not as heavy.
Columbus, OH
I got recommended this by my friend and hair stylist Jake because it's what he uses. And it works for all levels, from my quick styles and night air drying to his long mane that his co-workers test new hair drying techniques on. Healthy, happy hair, and I only need two pumps for my whole head. One pump of conditioner if I need to use the blow drier!

Looking for your answer?