Bundle - 2 Items: 1 Bottle of Activated Charcoal 260 mg by Nature's Way 100 Capsules and 1 VDC Pill Box uploaded by Sophia M.

BY NATURE'S WAY

Combo Activated Charcoal 260 mg by Nature's Way 100 Capsules see more...

Buy on Amazon
Allison J.
Allison J.
Bonaire, GA
Natures way activated charcoal capsules are my secret weapon when it comes to dental care. I brush my teeth with it 3 times a week and it keeps my pearly whites, pearly white!
Jarielly S.
Jarielly S.
Honestly any activated charcoal is amazing. This helps remove all toxic. You can use this to make a face mask or face wash, remove toxic from teeth by brushing your teeth with this, or you can easily take 2 pills I believe 3 times a day or after or before meals (don't count on my words read the back label on the bottle) it removes all toxic in your stomach and intestines. Also does wonders if you have food poisoning!

People who used this as a DIY peel mask shouldn't blame the pills. It does removes some dead skin and the charcoal does help your skin but it's not guaranteed to remove really deep blackhead or facial hairs you should honestly just invest on the original peel off mask since school glue isn't strong enough to do that
Tara F.
Tara F.
Little Elm, TX
I bought this product in order to make my own DIY charcoal peeling mask, and I will say that the mask does a good job getting dead skin of your face.l but doesn't do much more than that, don't think the product is worth the price.
Havanna A.
Havanna A.
Conway, SC
Next time you have a hang over, stomach virus, acid reflux, whatever...BUY THIS. Always have it in your medicine cabinet because it works FREAKING MIRACLES. Just beware that if you break open a capsule it sends black powder EVERYWHERE so careful careful careful. But seriously, never run out of this.
Madison C.
Madison C.
Los angeles, CA
Basically a superfood for health/beauty!! I use as a face mask to remove blackheads, as well as for my teeth! It whitens almost immediately. I also sometimes swallow it for hangover relief!
Great! I use with my toothpaste to naturally whiten my teeth. I also use this mixed with water and a little apple cider vinegar for a face mask. Cheaper than buying a "charcoal mask". And this is also 100% charcoal.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Fairport, NY
I use this to whiten my teeth. It works wonders! I also use this as a mask to help remove deep pores and blackheads. There are so many uses for activated charcoal. I recommend buying this, then searching Pinterest for ideas.
Fiorentina C.
Fiorentina C.
Me gustan mucho estas cápsulas funcionan para Muchas cosas por ejemplo blanquear los dientes, eliminar puntos negros haciendo una mascarilla y también cuando tenemos gases sólo la tomas y es muy efectiva me gusta mucho