BY POST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jazmine J.
Jazmine J.
Washington , DC
The bunches in honey bunches of oats have always been my favorite. So of course I'd be super excited for the just bunches!!!! I like to snack on these granola clusters more than I like to pour it into a bowl with milk and eat with a spoon. The bunches with milk seems too much and I'm always missing the corn flakes in my spoonfuls
Tamala S.
Tamala S.
Springfield, IL
I love this cereal since I was a little girl it's a very healthy cereal has fiber in it so makes you use the bathroom it's almost like a special trail mix cereal with sweetness the good the thing about it it taste good the bad thing is you can't stop eating it I can eat 4 bowls
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Foodie Expert
I have never been huge on cereals or breakfast, but this one is super delicious! It has just the right crunch and enough flavor to keep you satisfied. A little goes a long way which makes it an easy choice both price wise and meal wise when it comes to portions.
Geanna S.
Geanna S.
Morganton, NC
So crunchy and delicious. If you like things that taste amazing and has a great crunchy texture this stuff is for you. I enjoy mine with vanilla almond milk so it is extra sweet. Everyone already knows the "bunches" are the best past of honey bunches of oats!
Madison L.
Madison L.
I love this cereal. Usually I am a picky eater, but this has quickly become my favorite! One of the healthier cereals that I eat and the flavor is awesome if you love honey! I usually buy at Walmart, Sams, or Kroger. Would recommend to anyone and everyone!
Mercedes F.
Mercedes F.
Okemos, MI
Everyone knows the best part of honey bunches of oats are the bunches! I love that this brand made a product of just bunches. I can add extra to my cereal or add these to another brand of cereal. I can even eat them alone. They are crunchy and flavorful.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
One of the best parts of Honey Bunches Of Oats? The bunches!!! So this product is AMAZING to a snacking fiend like me! I use this as a snack time treat, as a sort of granola! I dig the sweet honey flavor and the crunchy goodness! Definitely recommend!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Bakersfield, CA
Great flavor, great value. I love the blending flavor and how to bring two different ingredients together. Healthy alternative to other cereals. I have bought this before and had to buy within a couple days. My family loves this cereal.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Murfreesboro, TN
Foodie Expert
This cereal is the bomb! I love the bunches so to have a cereal without the cornflakes is amazing. This cereal keeps me full the whole morning and it's delicious! I even eat it at night sometimes when I'm wanting something sweet.
Justine Y.
Justine Y.
Clackamas , OR
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite cereals ever! The honey makes it sweet, but not overly sickeningly sweet like other cereals. It also has a good crunch to it and doesn't get soggy in the bowl after a while, which is a plus in my mind.