buncha crunch sweet & salty snack mix

by BUNCHA CRUNCH

Yes, we SNACKified your favorite sweet. It was inevitable really, and it starts with a CRUNCH. Clusters of crisped rice dipped in smooth milk chocolate create fun-to-munch Buncha Crunch. We then tossed in mouthwatering chocolate chip cookies, rich and delicious Nestle Toll House Premier White Morsels and dry roasted American peanuts. The result is an irresistible Snack Mix. Go on, CRAVE. SNACK. REPEAT.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of buncha crunch sweet & salty snack mix !
Discovered this delicious snack at the dollar tree! It’s so good and has cookie bites, peanuts, white chocolate and crunch pieces. For the price it’s a good size bag that brings a lot!
No Special Diet
The packaging is appealing and convenient, but I found this chocolate snack way too indulgent, and I have a huge sweet tooth! The cookie pieces, the chocolate chips, the Crunch pieces, and the salty peanuts all sound great, but perhaps each ingredient is best consumed individually. It's sugar overload! I was mostly disappointed in the cookies; something about them tasted like chemicals.
Charlotte
I also discovered this little package at the dollar tree. I would give 10 stars if I could. You do get a good amount in the little package, it’s definitely worth a buck for sure! Perfect amount of sweet and salty!! Will definitely be buying more!! Thanks Nestle for making this lovely treats thing!!!!
Glen Ellyn, IL
Just picked up this little snack bag from the $1 store! I really like the buncha crunch candy itself but the added peanuts, white chocolate morsels and chocolate chip cookie pieces add the perfect touch! My favorite piece is the white chocolate morsels because white chocolate. Lol.
Rochester, NY
buncha crunch sweet & salty snack mix  uploaded by Lady B.
buncha crunch sweet & salty snack mix  uploaded by Lady B.
Omg this is heaven. Why they didnt invent it sooner this is to die for. Chocolate lover r going to love this. Am one of those lol