BY BUMP STOPPER

Bump Stopper-2® Double Strength Razor Bump treatment.
Before.
After.
The best aftershave treatment for razor bumps.
Clinically tested dermatologist approved.
High time. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
El Dorado, AR
I use this all the time for my ingrown hairs! I have facial hair and I tend to shave/trim it and I'm really prone to ingrown hairs/bumps! This helped clear up all the bumps I had and every time I shave my face or legs, I use this after to make sure none surface!
Jennie L.
Jennie L.
Kissimmee , FL
My husband has very sensitive skin and has never been able to successfully shave with a steel razor without getting hideous bumps and redness. This has completely helped him . He shaves daily now .
April V.
April V.
Wellness Guru Expert
Works great for men with sensitive skin for after shaving. My husband has used several brands but comes back to this one. Very effective!
Charlissa R.
Charlissa R.
Do you have your eyebrows done? Have you ever gotten a pesky ingrown eyebrow hair from getting them waxed? This is my secret weapon for flawless skin around my
eyebrows. After getting my brows waxed I simply apply this lightly where the wax was spplied. It calms any redness and has eliminated ingrown eyebrow hairs.
Rialto, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I brought this product because of the side of my face is pretty bad. The Pill I take does not clear it. I am trying to clear it
Rialto, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
It says 48? Should I wait longer?