bump patrol Cool Shave Gel for Sensitive Skin

by bump patrol

With Menthol for your Sensitive Skin Protects against razor bumps, razor burn, & ingrown hair Dermatologist Recommended Smooth Move Congratulations on choosing bump patrol cool shave gel with menthol, the first step in guarding your face against razor bumps, razor burn, ingrown hair, cuts, nicks and scrapes. For more great shaving secrets, see our on-line video, "Smooth Moves," at bumppatrol.com Information and helpful shaving tips: 867-4797 ;

Does it help with burn?
Is this safe to use on the bikini area??
Start your review of bump patrol Cool Shave Gel for Sensitive Skin!
Jennifer G.
Got this for my fiance and he loved it his skins super sensitive and this makes him have his baby but face
Joyce S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
No more razor bumps. Leaves your skin feeling nice and smooth. Wet area, apply, shave and rinse off. And you're done. ~Js🌟
Bobbie-Jo B.
Maricopa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband loves this product. It's a bit pricey for the size of bottle but worth it. I would recommend this product.
Carla J.
Douglasville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I accidentally bought this for my husband. I decided to give this a try for myself and I love this stuff. It makes my shave so smooth and it's great for the bikini area too. I will definitely repurchase and it's a great price.
Vi N.
New Braunfels, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this to shave my bikini area... I love it! Leaves my skin smooth and no razor bumps!
Mina B.
Edmonton
This shaving gel really does the trick, I have sensitive legs and if I put it on after it doesn't burn or anything.
DeJohn J.
Covington , GA
This is excellent. I have not bumped up since I’ve been using this product. It’s a gel base solution with a hint of aftershave so while you shave, you cleanse.