Bump Nest
Pregnancy Pillow

Bump Nest Pregnancy Pillow

by Bump Nest

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bump Nest Pregnancy Pillow!
How would you rate this product?
Charity S.
FLINT, MI
Join me in the #giftcrush Champaign contest. I would love to receive this as a Christmas present during this pregnancy. I remember with my son my back and hips hurting so bad I could hardly move when I laid down, I used his happy pillow thinking I could relieve some pressure and pain from my aching growing body . I heard this product can form to your body and it's comfortable enough that you can sleep on your side with it under you.
Kari D.
By far the best pregnancy pillow out there. It's easy to care for and it's like sleeping on clouds. This pregnancy pillow is a little more pricey than others but well worth it IMO.

Looking for your answer?