Bummis Tots Bots Easy Fit Pocket Diaper, Pomegranate, 8-35 Pounds (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

BY BUMMIS

Rachel K.
Rachel K.
We attempted cloth diapers with baby #3. Though I was not a long term cloth diaper user, I found these to be very easy to use and comfortable for my kiddo. In terms of pricing, it was comparable with others, so that made it easy to try several brands. I would recommend this be included in your forray into cloth diapers.
Colleen F.
Colleen F.
Tonawanda , NY
I love Bummis, the price is great for a mid range diaper, I love the prints. I only took one grade down because these are not good for overnight diapers as my son leaked even when i doubled up on the inserts.
jerrica b.
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
This is my favorite cloth diaper. Absorb well and very comfortable. The velcro seemed to hold up well though they've only been worn by one child.