BY BUMMIS

Lorna R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I had a ton of these. I love them it kept the diaper in place and also from a terrible mess that could of happen if I didn't use it. Those silly plastic pants were so useless and got only a few uses out of them and never kept the leak inside. I love Bummis Swimmi it is comfortable and so easy to use. I would recommend getting some of these.
Tina J.
I never used these on my own child, because I wasn't that brave. I did however have friends that used them and swore by them. They said they would never use traditional diapers or swimmers again.
Melissa P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I bought this bathing suit for my son and it was amazing! It's mesh inside and fully fabric so it does let liquid through (pee) but stopped solids from soiling the pool. My son was exclusively breast fed and even though he did poop while swimming, there was no embarrassing brown cloud surrounding us and I only noticed once we got out and I took it off.