New ParentDiaperingDiapersBummis

by Bummis

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bummis Super Whisper Wrap Diaper Cover, Ladybug, Newborn (Discontinued by Manufacturer)!
liana D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used these covers on my baby when she was a newborn. They are pretty easy to use compared to some of the other covers i used. loved the velcro instead of snaps. inserts were easy to put in and take out and diapers were very secure and good at keeping everything in. Easy to clean. and reasonable in price. Only complaint was when she started sitting up the top of the diaper is a little stiff and cut into her stomach.
Escolastica  O.
Lynwood, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I try this out but didn't like it i prefer using regular diapers i know.its bad but thats my opinion
Sam M.
Mount Uniacke, NS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love Bummis Super Whisper Wrap. They are extremely great at holding in the moisture and the only cover I have been successful with using prefolds. I highly recommend this to everyone who uses prefolds.

Looking for your answer?