Bummis Super Brite Diaper Cover, Blue, 4-9 Pounds (Discontinued by Manufacturer) uploaded by Alysha B.

BY BUMMIS

• I've considered cloth diapering but I wonder how much it ...17 Answers
Brooke S.
Gulfport, MS
I loved the double gussets provided by the Bummis diaper. I used this when my child was very young. It definitely helped to keep things contained and there were multiple cute designs. I would suggest being careful with the velcro. If left open when washing, it will cling to other laundry and cause problems.
Alysha B.
Jacksonville, NC
This was my sons first diaper cover!!!! It's definitely not super cheap but it's not super expensive like most cloth diaper options! Oh it's so perfect for a newborn! I love it and recommend it for everyone!
Callisa Z.
I found these to be more useful than disposable diapers. I think it will always come in handy weather money is tight or with whatever budget you have. I think every mom should try this out at least once.
Heather C.
Parsons, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Very easy to use especially for a new to cloth diapering family. Comes in different sizes to fit securely, and very reliable.
kelly c.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
This priduct is easy to use. its easy to clean. you can purchase different sizes. I highly recommend!!!
Alisha E.
Madisonville, TN
I loved these over prefolds for my newborn. They fit great and never leaked! Easy to use and clean.
Joanna M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is super cute and easy to use. It hides those boring pampers with a pop of color.
Noemi C.
SPRINGFIELD, MA
Beats having to keep buying sine, saves cash, good quality and price, I'm a fan
Katie J.
Gore, Va
I've considered cloth diapering but I wonder how much it would really save. I've only ever found really expensive cloth diapers. Where would be the best place to purchase them?