BY BUMKINS

The bumkins superbib helps protect your baby's clothes. Each baby bib has a catch pocket that captures spills and drips that happen during feeding time. The hook and loop fastener keeps it securely in place and makes removing the bib easy. These bumkins waterproof bibs come in bright colors with cute designs for an eye-catching look. They're made of polyester and are pvc free and machine washable. They come in packs of 3. see more...

Tiffany F.
These bibs were the best! I started using them for my daughter when she started eating Rice Cereal, all the way to two years old. They are ready to clean and if food gets on them, they don't seep through to the other side.
Kirstin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I know this isn't the most exciting product, but it is so needed! My baby eats food 2-3 times a day so we are going through bibs a lot since she gets them messy pretty much every feeding. These clean off really easily and my baby likes wearing them.
Jennifer B.
Jacksonville, FL
Love these bibs so much! They're the perfect size for my messy boy! I also like the catch all in the front so good doesn't drop down into the high chair! Awesome bibs!
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
The catch pocket is the best idea ever! My baby girl just eats and let's it pour down her face which is a mess. With these clean up is so much easier and mess free.
Erin Y.
Avon Lake, Ohio
Very large bib that actually keeps your child clean during their meal! They go through the wash very easily and are extremely durable. Not to mention, very cute.
Kimberly M.
Henderson, NV
Super easy to clean!!! Used these with my triplets and never had an issue with them. We went thru a lot of bibs and these are still my favorite.
Linda R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love these bibs. They fit and stay on nicely. And the catch pocket is amazing! Perfect bibs for kids just starting to feed themselves
Julysa A.
Lakewood, CA
They're easy to clean. I love the pouch that it has because the food that wouldn't make it into my sons mouth fell right in there.
Sara W.
Dayton, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love these Bibs. They clean well and keep your babies outfits clean. Plus you can not resist the Cuteness of the bibs.
Bahare K.
Las Vegas, NV
These bibs are so adorable! I got these as a gift for my pregnant friend for her baby shower and she loves them
Kelsey M.
How well do these stay on?
Kelsey M.
Are these itchy for kids at all?
Megan S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What age are these good for?
Jessina H.
Palm Desert, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Will this irritate skin or stick?