BY BUMKINS #35 in Bibs

Waterproof Made of Bumkins proprietary waterproof fabric Stain and odor resistant Adjustable Velcro closure Features catch-all pocket Machine washable, hang dry Sized to fit 6 months - 2+ years PVC, BPA, Phthalate & Vinyl Free Bumkins Brand Promise Bumkins Finer Baby Products is dedicated to providing distinctively designed, quality, family-oriented merchandise. Bumkins believes that products can be both practical and attractive, and strives to provide visually appealing, value-driven merchandise to our loyal customers. Adhering to the strictest safety standards of the juvenile products industry, Bumkins merchandise is only made from natural or non-toxic fabrics, such as organic cotton and our signature PVC, phthalate and BPA free waterproof material. The majority of Bumkins product offerings are manufactured in the United States, further strengthening our responsi see more...

Sheyenne P.
Flowery Br, GA
I really enjoyed these bibs because when your child is eating whatever doesn't make it to his mouth will fall into the pouch, which is amazing. You definitely don't have to worry about picking food up around him after he is done, the bib will do the job for you. They also easy to wash as well. I recommend.
Vince H.
Huntsville, AL
This company has top quality products for all you newborn to toddler bibs made of top quality materials and colors for any of your family favorite colors
Audrey R.
The best bibs hands down! They last, even through multiple washes. I just there them in the laundry machine. Occasionally mold would develop on them and usually oxiclean or diligent machine washes would keep it at bay. And obviously it did what it is meant for with flying colors (and cute patterns), that is, catching food! My only complaint is that there shouldn't be designated designs for Boys or Girls.
Katie C.
Manassas, VA
Great bibs. Some foods stain them, like mustard and curries but the prints are so colorful and bright its not so noticeable. The neck opening is a bit big, and food can get on the color of shirts sometimes. I just clip it closed with a clothespin so it is a bit tighter.
Katelyn R.
Webb City, MO
I am not a fan. Every time I washed them I just didn't feel like they got clean. And there is always little pieces of food trapped in the plastic part. I'm more of a cloth bib person where I can just rinse and throw in the washer.
Danielle S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
The Bumpkin bibs are great at keeping a baby or toddler mess free while you are feeding them (or they are learning to feed themselves). The only problem I found was after a while (maybe about 7ish month) the bib devolved a weird smell, despite washing it in the washing machine at least once a week).
Teona B.
Marlborough, MA
I was given a Bumkins bib recently as a gift. It is perfect for feeding! The designs are colorful and my son loves to look down at his bib while he is eating, so cute! The pocket on the front catches a lot of whatever does not end up in my little guy's mouth, which is great for when we go out to eat, because I hate making a mess on the restaurant floor!
JeanMarie D.
Marlton, NJ
These are the best bibs for a toddler on the market. They are big enough to keep the clothes clean and the pocket catches most spills. They don't need to be washed every time, you can rinse them in the sink and hang to dry and it dries in no time. It folds up so small that you can keep it in your diaper bag or purse.
Jenny S.
Love, love, love these bibs! I used them with my first until he refused to wear a bib around age 2. I'm saving them for when my 2nd child is old enough and they are still in excellent condition!!
Abby S.
These are great when just starting to eat on their own! When they get a little older I like the full shirt bibs- harder for them to take off!
Sheyenne P.
Flowery Br, GA
Who else likes these bibs?