BY BUMKINS

Waterproof. For ages 6 months- 2 years. No BPA, PVC or phthalates. Lead safe. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Autumn G.
Watertown, SD
Love Love LOVE!!! These bibs are great! We started using them at about 6 months, and still are using them 2 years later! They are easy to rinse off between meals and dry quickly so they are ready for the next mess. The pocket at the bottom is wonderful for dropped crumbs or chunks! Bought another set to use with my second child :)
Jessica B.
Mahwah, Nj
Love these!! I love that I can just rinse them off after he makes a mess and I don't have to throw them in the washing machine. I've actually put them in the dishwasher on the top rack and they came out fine. They fold up nice and small for carrying in diaper bag.
Betsy D.
Chanhassen, MN
Love these bibs...They catch nearly everything that my kiddo drops or spits out. Plus they are extremely easy to clean.
cassandra b.
Waterford, MI
I received these in my Bluum box for my daughter. They work well with catching the food when she doesn't pull it off. Which is the only down fall.
Jeni H.
Millersville, PA
We switched to these as soon as my daughter started eating finger foods! They are SO much easier! I used to spend so much time scrubbing stains off of the cloth bibs and picking food off of the floor. These are so much better! It catches most of the food she drops, and all I need to do is rinse the bib off in the sink! I wish I had gotten these sooner! Love them! I have this exact set!
Jeweliet B.
These are so much better than the cloth bibs! My daughter was such a messy eater! The food and liquids would easily leak thru the cloth bibs! And the food stains were so difficult to wash out. Also, I didn't realize how often she would randomly get food on her shoulder. These bibs are wide and long enough to prevent all that mess especially with its catch pouch.
Ashley B.
Where can these be purchased?