BY BUMKINS #28 in Diapers

The Snappi diaper fastener is a pinless fastener to create a snug fitting cloth diaper. Latex free. CPSIA compliant. see more...

Bumkins Snappi Cloth Diaper Fastener 3 Pack
  • "It made keeping the prefolds in place so much easier and they hold up so well, especially for the price. " in 8 reviews
  • "I have been using prefolds since day one with my 6 month old and never had a need to buy these." in 5 reviews
Jenn K.
Cape Coral, FL
With my third baby I cloth diapered until she was around 18 months. These clips made it so easy to keep the cloth folded without having to stick the baby with pins.
The only thing I didn't like was that they were super sharp. Outside of that they are a novel product for any cloth diaper mama.
Phoenix R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These where a life saver. They kept the prefolds from folding under and away from my little ones butt. So worth it. I would just wash them in the sink when needed. Sometimes i would just through them in with the daipers to wash.
Paola S.
I love these snappies -- they are a must have if you use prefolds or fitted diapers. We used the 'newborn fold' until my son was probably 9 months, so snappies were a must. Now we just trifold the prefolds so we only use them for fitted diapers.
You only need two or three (in case you misplace them or they get dirty). They are pretty simple to use, but you should practice a few times before using them on your baby, or it might take longer than what your baby likes to be on the changing table (specially if your baby is older).
Yes, they are sharp, but I've never had any issues poking my baby or myself.
Courtney B.
Bedford, IN
Having twin 22 mo boys is hectic enough. But put both of those rambunctious bundles of joy in old style prefolds and it makes things even more hectic. Choosing to do clothe diapers for both environmental and cost reasons, I had received a ton of prefolds and diaper pins as a shower gift. Once my guys were old enough to start moving around, I was always worried I would poke/stab them. That's not something I wanted to ever think about doing. Then, one day, my sister-in-law told me about Snappi and I just had to try them out for myself. From then on it has been pure bliss. They are super easy to use. Just attach one clip to one corner of the prefold, stretch to the other corner and release. Then, repeat with the vertical clip. Its that easy.
Jessica M.
Pottstown, PA
We use an assortment of pockets, AIOs, and covers. People complain about "poopsplosions" (gross) with covers but with Snappis, those are seriously a thing of the past. The Snappi is convenient, easy to use, and economical. It helps to hold the insert securely onto the baby while containing all the mess so the cover can be used over and over. Cloth diapering on a budget isn't easy - especially if you want quality - but a Snappi paired with a Flip cover and a prefold or Flour Sack Towel is the ultimate diapering combo.
Sabreena E.
Ravenna, OH
When I first heard about cloth diapering - I was convinced that I was going to stab my child with diaper pins. But lo and behold! Snappis to the rescue making my life that much less overwhelming. And you know with a kid under your belt, the easier products can make your life, the better! Just place the Snappi on the folded diaper, stretch to two other plaxces, and you're done! No need to mess with pointy objects, or make sure you always have soap around to keep pins slick!
Theresa W.
Bartlett, IL
LOVE THESE! i am so glad they made these. It makes using prefolds easier. It was a lot of fun telling people about these when I told them I was using cloth. Most people think of old fashioned pins and rubber pants. The teeth are a bit sharp so they catch on things and when digging in your diaper bag for one, you can hurt yourself a bit. After a few times of that, i would just attach it to a prefold in my diaper bag so it was handy when i needed to change the next diaper.
Michelle J.
The snappi is a great alternative to pins for flats & prefolds. I could never quite get a hold of pinning without injuring myself... My husband and i both were able to pick this up really quick. My only issue is that they say not to pull by the rings, which is fine. But the tab itself is a bit small and it's hard to grip and pull tight. Pulling the rings ended up being the only way we could really get it snug. However, the rings tore within a couple months of use. (So follow the directions and don't pull with the rings.)
Megan W.
Cincinnati, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The Snappi is great for cloth diapering!! prefolds, flats, or even flour sack towels, the snappi will hold the insert together under a cover and keep it where it is supposed to go. I bought a pack of Snappis over a year ago and they are still in perfect condition. Definitely worth the money!

(Just make sure they don't accidentally go in the washer. Ruined a few covers that way.)
Lessie F.
Nashville, TN
These are fabulous for those of us who like their prefolds...only problem I have with them is that if you pull them a bit hard, they tend to break. The little loop near the "teeth" where you hook the diaper is hard to not pull.munfortunately, this is the part that will break if you pull too hard. If you're in a pinch, it will still work but you have to find a way to pull it across.
Nicole M.
Do you prefer Snappis or Boingos?
Jaymie S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Has anyone had issues with the clip part scratching baby through the diaper?
Lyndsi B.
Crossville, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
has anyone ever had an complaints about these?
Renee S.
I really like both !
Melissa E.
Tifton, GA
I have cloth diapered my son without snappis but would like to know if these would make using prefolds with breastfed babies easier?