BY BUMKINS

The Snappi diaper fastener is a pinless fastener to create a snug fitting cloth diaper. Latex free. CPSIA compliant. see more...

Bumkins Snappi Cloth Diaper Fastener 3 Pack
  • "It made keeping the prefolds in place so much easier and they hold up so well, especially for the price. " in 8 reviews
  • "I have been using prefolds since day one with my 6 month old and never had a need to buy these." in 5 reviews
Jenn K.
Cape Coral, FL
With my third baby I cloth diapered until she was around 18 months. These clips made it so easy to keep the cloth folded without having to stick the baby with pins.
The only thing I didn't like was that they were super sharp. Outside of that they are a novel product for any cloth diaper mama.
Phoenix R.
Richland
Mega Parent Expert
These where a life saver. They kept the prefolds from folding under and away from my little ones butt. So worth it. I would just wash them in the sink when needed. Sometimes i would just through them in with the daipers to wash.
Paola S.
I love these snappies -- they are a must have if you use prefolds or fitted diapers. We used the 'newborn fold' until my son was probably 9 months, so snappies were a must. Now we just trifold the prefolds so we only use them for fitted diapers.
You only need two or three (in case you misplace them or they get dirty). They are pretty simple to use, but you should practice a few times before using them on your baby, or it might take longer than what your baby likes to be on the changing table (specially if your baby is older).
Yes, they are sharp, but I've never had any issues poking my baby or myself.
Jessica M.
Pottstown, PA
We use an assortment of pockets, AIOs, and covers. People complain about "poopsplosions" (gross) with covers but with Snappis, those are seriously a thing of the past. The Snappi is convenient, easy to use, and economical. It helps to hold the insert securely onto the baby while containing all the mess so the cover can be used over and over. Cloth diapering on a budget isn't easy - especially if you want quality - but a Snappi paired with a Flip cover and a prefold or Flour Sack Towel is the ultimate diapering combo.
Theresa W.
Bartlett, IL
LOVE THESE! i am so glad they made these. It makes using prefolds easier. It was a lot of fun telling people about these when I told them I was using cloth. Most people think of old fashioned pins and rubber pants. The teeth are a bit sharp so they catch on things and when digging in your diaper bag for one, you can hurt yourself a bit. After a few times of that, i would just attach it to a prefold in my diaper bag so it was handy when i needed to change the next diaper.
Megan W.
Cincinnati, OH
Mega Parent Expert
The Snappi is great for cloth diapering!! prefolds, flats, or even flour sack towels, the snappi will hold the insert together under a cover and keep it where it is supposed to go. I bought a pack of Snappis over a year ago and they are still in perfect condition. Definitely worth the money!

(Just make sure they don't accidentally go in the washer. Ruined a few covers that way.)
Amy B.
Oakfield, WI
These are fairly easy to use but I would say they are a little too sharp for my liking. They have come off despite how well I have put them on and they have poked my daughter. Not cool. I have tried other kinds of fasteners that I have liked better that I felt did pose a risk to my child.
Kayleigh C.
These things are a life saver when it comes to prefold cloth diapering! They are really stretchy and for the most part have a great clasp! They work pretty much like an ace bandage clasp yet they are plastic teeth so you don't have to worry about hurting your baby
Calla G.
Benson, NC
Mega Parent Expert
These are such an amazing little invention! I compare them to an ace bandage hook. So much less scary than having to use pins on your prefolds or flats. Just be cautious with flats as they can sometimes pole through the thinner fabric!
Haley G.
Mega Parent Expert
Pretty cool product. Easily fastens flats or prefolds without sharp pins. They work very well and are a great alternative to traditional diaper pins. The future people ;)
Nicole M.
MANSFIELD, TX
Do you prefer Snappis or Boingos?
Jaymie S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Has anyone had issues with the clip part scratching baby through the diaper?
Lyndsi B.
Crossville, AL
Mega Parent Expert
has anyone ever had an complaints about these?
Renee S.
I really like both !
Melissa E.
Tifton, GA
I have cloth diapered my son without snappis but would like to know if these would make using prefolds with breastfed babies easier?