BY BUMKINS

Absorbent and versatile, these rectangular diapers are long-lasting, multi-use and super affordable.  Made from premium unbleached Indian cotton. Unwashed diaper measures 12® x 16®. Cotton layers: 4 x 8 x 4. Fits weights between 7-15 lbs. Sized to accommodate shrinkage. Green product. see more...

Bumkins Prefold Diaper Pack
  • "These are my favorite prefolds, super absorbent and soft and they hold up really well." in 2 reviews
  • "Anyone considering cloth diapering their babies would do well to consider pre-folds - and Bumkins pre-folds are a fantastic choice." in 1 review
Catherine P.
Mega Parent Expert
For anyone who prefers to use cloth diapers these would be good in my opinion they are a tad bit rough but they are good I've seen my aunt use these i do not have children of my own
Zira Michelle B.
Salem, OR
Bumkins are my favorite prefold! Super absorbent! They seem rough until you run them through the wash on hot one time, and they soften up very nicely.
Kathrine f.
Emmett, ID
These are my favorite prefolds, super absorbent and soft and they hold up really well. They are a but bulkier than some others but I love them
Eide M.
Racine, WI
Anyone considering cloth diapering their babies would do well to consider pre-folds - and Bumkins pre-folds are a fantastic choice. Durable, long lasting, and can be used for *anything*. Our daughter grew out of her first set; we upgraded sizes and used the outgrown nappies for dusting, dishes, etc.
Katlyn C.
Are these prefolds ok for night time use? I'm worried about absorbency for my heavy wetter!