BY BUMKINS

Keliesha J.
I got these at one of my baby showers as a gift and let me tell you...they're one of my favorite wash cloth sets for my little one. They are soft and gentle in her skin but still get the job done. I'd definitely repurchase.
murtie f.
Super soft super durable have bought multiple packs after the hospital gave them to us a going home present from the nicu can't get enough of these washcloths !! recommend to every mom I meet these are a must
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
I love these especially because they're organic but also because they're soft and you can seriously never have too many wash cloths when you have kids! Love this brand!
sara l.
I love this, not to rough unlike other washcloths. I love the way it feels, and its
an organic company what else could you ask for!!!???
cathy k.
I love the products that this company makes! everything is very well made and I love the fact that is is organic!
Natali M.
Dalton, GA
Love anything organic and these wash towels are so silky and soft & would also work as a baby shower gift
Saranda W.
Cynthiana, KY
I love these organic washcloths for my baby ! The are so soft and so easy on his skin !
Carolina M.
Super soft super durable. Highly recommend and the price its too inexpensive