BY BUMKINS #72 in Bibs

Disney baby from bumkins superbib is the bib parents and kids ask for by name! made from bumkins lightweight, easy wipe, machine washable waterproof fabric, making it both comfortable and durable. sized to fit ages 6 months to 2 years, this bib features a large, back shoulder velcro closure for a quick, adjustable and tug-proof fit. with a generously sized, catch-all pocket, this hard working bib is great at containing spills and reducing loads of laundry! Pvc, bpa, phthalate and lead free. see more...

Tina C.
I bought about 15 of these for my first child. They are easy to wipe down and easy to wash. I hang dry them, and reuse like crazy and they have lasted through three children.

To me, that's a huge deal. There are so many competing products outa d I find this one to be one of the most ensuing products!
Robyn W.
Middle River, MD
I love these bibs. I love that the bib doesn't connect right in the middle of the back. Those type of bibs my daughter takes off with ease. These are a little more difficult for her to pull off. I love how they are easy to clean with a wipe or in the washer.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
Mega Parent Expert
I love that these bibs close on the side. I also love how easily they wipe clean. I don't need to wash after just one use. I also am a Disney fanatic and I adore the princess prints! Belle is my favorite!
Taylor D.
Sikeston, MO
Mega Parent Expert
Love these bibs. The pocket helps with catching food that falls. Easy to clean and cute designs.
Josie E.
Sunnyside, WA
Mega Parent Expert
The design is fit for a princess. These are SO easy to clean and they last for so long!
Erin P.
London, ON
Mega Parent Expert
Bibs are a must if your having a kid! From the time they are born to about a year old you'll need them, you'll save having to change the baby's clothes after feeding time every time! They are such a life safer on laundry haha!