BY BUMKINS

100% Biodegradable and flushable*, Bumkins soft, cloth-like Disposable Diaper Liners are the easiest clean-up solution for soiled diapers.  Compatible with any cloth diapering system, these liners provide added convenience and stain protection to any cloth diapering routine. Features: Made from super soft 100% viscose 100% Biodegradable Flushable* 100 liners per package *Flushing of liners may cause blockages in old or damaged drains. Know your toilet! see more...

• Do these fit all cloth diapers? or that specific brand?2 Answers
Andi S.
Pflugerville, TX
I liked how durable and soft these liners felt; however, they gave my daughter a rash.
Cassandra V.
Dayton, OH
We use these on a daily basis with our other cloth diapering products. I love how soft these are & that they don't bunch in the diaper. It makes using cloth 10x easier!
Jessica W.
Beaufort, SC
I love these Diaper Liners. They are easy and soft. They don't irritate my son's bottom and they are cost effective. I tried some other brands which seemed to leave his bum red and irritated. Usually one box of 100 will last me approximately 3 months. Love this because it makes rinsing cloth diapers so much easier.
Kayleigh C.
I love these! They absolutely save my cloth diapers from big messes! For the most part they collect all of the poo mess and I can just toss it
Gisella M.
Holly Ridge, NC
Do these fit all cloth diapers? or that specific brand?