BY BUMKINS

• Is these good and where can it be found?..7 Answers
christina T.
Kingston, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The softest washcloth you will ever use! The cream color of these are so pretty and dainty and will go very good with any decor. I actually used this to rinse off the dark grey mud mask and it did not stain after the washcloth dried.
Tatiana G.
augusta, ga
Organic washclothes stand up to anything they last a long time I've went through having three children using these washclothes I love the fact that they can wipe up those tough sticky situations and still be so soft I couldn't use just anything for my first child so I approached with caution when my other children came along they enjoyed not having to be scrubbed with a rough cloth I enjoy BUMKINS AND YOU WILL TOO TRUST ME THERE IS NO DISCLAIMER THEY ARE JUST THAT GOOD
Ciara C.
Evans, GA
I'm not a big fan of these wash class even though yes they are Ganic they are certified organic they staying unbelievably fast and the only honestly think I've gotten the stains out is with bleach and bleach deteriorates o'clock off and they don't last very long bamboo is your best way to go and they do last a lot longer and they don't stain is fast
Kaitlin A.
I love these washcloths! These are so soft and feel great on my skin. They rinse out easily too, making them good in the bath and shower with gels and body wash. These washcloths are nicer than the ones I bought at Macy's that I paid 3 or 4 times more than the cost of these. I highly recommend them, not just for babies or sensitive skin, which they're great for, but for anyone who likes a very nice washcloth!
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
These are so fun to give as gifts for moms to be!! It's nice that it already comes put together and looking fantastic! Less work for me and way cuter for other people!! The towels are soft and seem pretty durable as well.
Kara C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These washcloths are soooooo nice! They are such good quality and made from some very soft organic cotton. Sometimes I even find myself grabbing for one out of the linen closet when I'm the one who is jumping in to take a shower. Definitely not only a must for a baby's bum but for everyone bum who likes a soft cotton washcloth!
Jenn B.
Riverview, FL
Okay, I love, love, LOVE these #Bumpkin washcloths! They are incredibly soft, made of a strong organic cotton so they suds up very well, and the packaging is adorable (looks like a bouquet of roses)! The only thing I would suggest is to wash them without fabric softener. The softener tends to build up a residue on the washcloths and then they don't lather as well.
Irene Z.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
If you have a child you can never have to many wash cloths. From feeding formula, to drooling, to eating by themselves, or bathing you little ones, you always need to have a clean washcloth near by. I like these in particular because of how soft they feel.
Christyn S.
Kapaa, HI
I do love me some wash cloths for my baby. And I do love the fact that this brand is organic. I do buy them online on Amazon. I do but them sometimes. They last a long time. I do like to keep on hand just for camping or beach or even parks.
Tricia B.
Killeen, TX
These are awesome on my babies sensitive skin . I have purchased a few times and will continue. I bought them from a local children's cloth diaper store . For the hold up I don't mind the price . I would definitely recommend them !
Evelyn C.
Burlington, NJ
Aubresha Y.
Saint peters, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this Worth the price??