BumGenius One Size Inserts - 6ct

by Bumgenius

bum Genius One Size Inserts - 6ct bum Genius One-Size Microfiber inserts are made of 3 layers of the thickest microfiber terry available anywhere. Our unique snap down design allows these stuffable inserts to fit perfectly in our bum Genius 4.0 One-Size Stay-Dry Cloth Diaper. But they also work well in a small, medium or large FuzziBunz pocket diaper. Our new, wider and longer design fills up these diapers side-to-side and end-to-end. No more leaks! If you are using this insert on a small newborn (under 10 pounds), we recommend purchasing Microfiber Diaper Doublers (plenty of absorbency for a newborn) or Hemp Babies Little Weeds to use until your baby is a little bit bigger. We recommend using two inserts when diapering an older baby or toddler at night. When diapering a smaller baby at night, consider wrapping the microfiber insert with a Hemp Babies Features: Inserts dry as quickly as bum Genius or FuzziBunz do on the line or in a dryer Manufacturer-rated at 15 oz. aborbency Care Instructions: Before First Use: For cotton products, wash hot (100F/40C) 3-5 times. Use: Do not use rash creams. Dirty Storage: Store in dry pail/bin. Wash: Wash darks separately. Pre-wash cold. Wash hot (100F/40C) with bum Genius detergent. Extra rinse. No laundry additives. Tumble dry insert. No fabric softeners. Use ¼ cup or 60 mL bleach in the hot wash once per month.

Do you use these inserts in other brands of cloth diaper. Did your Baby have any reactions?
Do they absorb much?
Start your review of BumGenius One Size Inserts - 6ct!
Product Highlights
“Showed them to cloth diapering doubters, and they were impressed! ” in 1 review
Margate, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I adore these inserts. I use them in pretty much all of our diapers, and for overnight I double them with an Alva bamboo. They are super absorbent and last forever. They are made to grow with a one size diaper, so you always will have the perfect length. They don't hold a smell, however, I find that if they stain, it takes a bit to get the stain out. But they are so worth it.
Bridgeton, MO
These are the same inserts that come with BG diapers. They work decently enough for everyday use, but are prone to compression leaks when used in carriers (like the Ergo). They lose their softness pretty quickly and become less absorbent with time—that said, they last a long time. I love that they adjust sizes easily with snaps, so no folding guesswork if you are using BG diapers.
Council Blfs, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
So these are great in the 6-13 month range. They can not go against the skin. We wrapped them In flour sack towel for extra help. Honestly do t buy thesr unless you have to replace all of ones for you previously purchased clothies.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
These are great! I was skeptical at first into getting this insert because of some bad reviews I read, but I have had no issues with it so far. It's thick, absorbent and I like that you can lengthen it using the snap button. These are also easier than the trifold inserts for my in laws to use when baby'sitting.
Prairie Vlg, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These inserts are too bulky even when used by themselves, but they do not absorb enough after about 6 months, so I switched to Freetimes and hemp doublers for absorption. I preferred using 2 newborn inserts because they absorbed more and weren't as bulky.
Boone, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are the inserts that come with the BG diapers. I like how they absorb for the first 2-4 months, but after that you have to pair them with another insert or replace them...They would be better if they lasted longer than a max of 4 months.
Bumgenius is one of the best styles of cloth diapers I've seen. I love how the insert snaps into place so it doesn't move around or bunch as easily with an active baby.
Erie, Pa
Love the diapers themselves but really think they should offer other inserts besides microfiber, obviously at an up charge but it would be nice to have that option.
Windcrest, TX
They are quick drying and absorbent, but not as long lasting as natural fiber inserts (especially cosmetically). This product is well made, the snaps never failed and he stitching was strong and never frayed.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We love our bumgenius inserts and diapers!!! Once I discovered bumgenius that is all I have bought only downfall is the elastic in the actual diapers. It never lasts long enough. They need better elastic!