BY BUMGENIUS

bum Genius 4.0 One-Size Cloth DiaperFeatures:- NEW! Generous sizing accommodates larger babies. - NEW! Easily replaceable elastic keeps your diapers fresh. - 3x3 snap down design* adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 7-35+ pounds). - Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs* provide a custom fit. - Waterproof insert stopper* prevents leaking at the tummy. - Diapers are bundled with two inserts: a newborn insert for newborns and a one-size insert for your older baby. - Wide slot opening makes it easy to stuff and remove insert. - Slot cover* protects your baby from wetness. All bum Genius One-Size Cloth Diapers include a small, lightweight insert for newborns and a larger one-size insert for your growing baby. When your baby outgrows the newborn insert, it works as an overnight booster or as extra absorbency for heavy wetters. Cloth diapering has never been so easy! bum Genius One-Size Cloth Diapers feature our patent pending butterfly closure system to provide a comfortable, trim fit. This simple design makes cloth diapering as easy as using disposables. The familiar design makes bum Genius one-size cloth diapers perfect for care providers who might be resistant to cloth diapering (including daycares).Less ClutterbumGenius One-Size Cloth Diapers fit most babies from 7 to 35+ pounds. No more sorting by size or having to carry multiple diapers when going out. Three snap-downs on the front of the diaper* allow you to easily adjust the size of the diaper as your baby grows. For newborns, fold down the insert stopper for an extra-small rise. Only the Best for Your BabyThe soft, waterproof outer fabric keeps the diaper trim on your newborn and toddler. Soft, sueded inner fabric gently wicks moisture away from your baby's skin. Super stretchy, gentle leg and back elastic with rolled out casings keeps the yuk in and help to keep red marks away. Our unique covered* slot opening keeps your baby protected from moisture. Product WarrantybumGenius, Flip and Econobum products carry the best warranty in the industry. Read more about the warranty details. Feel confident in your purchase! The Cotton Babies Satisfaction Guarantee gives you 30 days to evaluate your purchase of most bum Genius, Flip or Econobum products. Read more about the satisfaction guarantee. Care InstructionsFasten hook tabs to laundry tabs on slot cover. Pre-wash cold. Wash hot (100F/40C) with bum Genius detergent. Extra rinse. No laundry additives. Line dry cover. Tumble dry insert. No fabric softeners. Use 1/4 cup or 60 mL bleach in the hot wash once per month. Designed by a mom and conscientiously manufactured in the USA / Egypt (cover), microfiber inserts made in China. U.S. Patent No. 7,629,501. Other U.S. and International patents pending. see more...

• Are they getting rid of all Velcro type closures for Bumgenius clot...1 Answers
  • What do you feel is better this one with the velcro or the ones wit...4 Answers
Shauna R.
Shauna R.
Las Vegas, NV
I have about 5 of bum genius diaper is my 150 diaper stash. It's not one of my favorites. The hook and loop design tab curl after a couple of months making them stick to clothes or whatever if he's naked with only a diaper on. Another thing I personally don't like about tis brand is how fast the leg elastics stretch out making for a lot of leaks.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Chattanooga, Tn
I really wanted to not like these diapers because of all the hype that surrounds them...but sometimes, the hype is deserved. My son stays dryer in these than in any others, and I don't have any pesky leaks if he wets a lot all at once like I have had with other brands. The stretchy tabs are nice and the fit is really good. My only beef with these is that there aren't many prints, and when the prints do come out they don't make enough for the average, non-cloth diaper fanatic to get one.
Jill D.
Jill D.
I like the 4.0s and the hook and loop makes it super easy for other people who may change my child's diaper. I prefer the snaps but some people seem to like the easy of velcro because it mimics disposable diapers. Also you can get a much more accurate fit. Great diaper!
Mathy G.
Mathy G.
Casselberry, FL
I absolutely loved my BG 4.0 all in one diapers. I loved that they were one size from birth to potty training. I had the Velcro. I followed the. Leaning instructions and didn't experience detergent build up. I would "strip" them every couple of months to keep them extra clean and not smelling like a barn (lol). I used the BG detergent. It had no odor and my baby didn't get a rash from it. I purchased 24 diapers and they lasted me through potty training (2.5yrs)All were still in excellent condition. No rips or tear and snaps were still intact. I resold them on a diaper seal when I was done.
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Wichita, KS
I have a few of these in my diaper statsh. The Bumgenius diapers fit great and I've never had issues with them leaking. I like that they can be used from birth to potty training which saves on buying multiple diapers. The only thing I don't like about the hook and loop style is that they stick together in the wash even though I do use the laundry tabs and the hook and loop pieces do not last long after being washed over and over. I have replaced most of my old ones with the snap diapers.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Phoenix, AZ
Bumgenius is hands down my favorite cloth diaper. Other brands I've tried/currently use are: Imagine, Fuzzibuns, Little Monsters, Thirsties, and a few small brands. I only keep these as backup if I don't have enough bum genius clean. They are the only ones I've found that don't leak and fit my son the best. The quality is great as well
KEISHLA C.
KEISHLA C.
Massachusetts
The bumgenius its ...wow! The 4.0 BG is one of my favorites. The fit is perfect and the prints! If u give a good care its a long time cloth diaper! Its really works in all fit kids from newborn to toodler! The hook look its more easy too adjust for all kids!
Angela M.
Angela M.
What do you feel is better this one with the velcro or the ones with the snaps?
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Fort Wayne, IN
Are they getting rid of all Velcro type closures for Bumgenius cloth diapers?