BY BUMGENIUS

Experience the first cloth diaper loved by every-day people - like your babysitter, grandparents and even dad! The bum Genius one-size cloth diaper is the first cloth diaper to feature stretch-to-fit tabs (patent pending), making cloth diapering as easy and comfortable as using disposables. New 4.0 Features: NEW! Generous sizing accommodates larger babies. NEW! Easily replaceable elastic keeps your diapers fresh. 3x3 snap down design adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 7-35+ pounds). Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs provide a custom fit. Waterproof insert stopper prevents leaking at the tummy. Diapers are bundled with two inserts: a newborn insert for newborns and a one-size insert for your older baby. Wide slot opening makes it easy to stuff and remove insert. Slot cover protects your baby from wetness. One Size Fits All! bum Genius one-size cloth diapers fit babies from 7 to 35 pounds. No more sorting by size or having to carry multiple diapers when going out. Three by three snap-downs on the front of the diaper (patent pending) adjust the rise as your baby grows. For newborns, fold down the insert stopper for an extra-small rise. Highly Absorbent Every bum Genius one-size cloth diaper includes the highly acclaimed Cotton Babies Microfiber Insert. If you are using this diaper on a small newborn (under 10 pounds), we recommend purchasing microfiber diaper doublers to use until your baby is a little bit bigger. Available in a variety of colors perfect for any baby. see more...

Kimberly B.
I loved Bumgenius when I used to cloth diaper. The only reason I give these 4 stars is because the velcro was awful on these. But if I cloth diaper again, my stash would definitely be mainly BG.
Melissa H.
This one is okay although we love bum genius. We have one of these for back up and does the trick but prefer the snap button kind. Our baby seems to prefer that as well. The Velcro on the inside seems scratchy to her. However if you are going to go the cloth diaper route this is the way. They are awesome Tip. Target carries them online and sometimes paired with your 15% registry discount are the cheapest you'll find them :)
Kelly L.
We LOVE our Bum Genius hook and loop diapers! If cared for properly (tabs placed correctly when you wash them) they will last! We are on our second kid in these diapers and they are like new. I wish I could find these instead of the snaps. We don't like snaps!
Jasmine E.
While BumGenius 4.0s are the best cloth diaper on the planet (IMHO), the hook and loop leaves something to be desired. They wear out before the first kid is done with them. Go with snaps if you want them to last more than one kid, or if you plan to resell them.
Shannon V.
Northport, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love bumgenius. Great that you can buy additional inserts. I think they are very easy to use. Showed them to cloth diapering doubters, and they were impressed! Easy to get the right fit for your LO. And they come in great colors/prints!
Hillary B.
Franklin, TN
Our stash is full of BG diapers and they are such a great product. My only complaint is we get lint from our wipes in the hook and loop closure. No problem with the acutal diaper.
Elissa M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are great diapers! Easy to use, and they hold a ton of liquid. Easy to stuff as well. I highly recommend them if you're looking to save money and save the environment.
Nicole R.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
Bum genius 4.0 are one of my top three style of diapers I love. They work great! No leaks! Super absorbent! Awesome prints! Great color selection! Pull is awesome! These are my go to diapers! LOVELOVE LOVE!
Michelle C.
Xenia, OH
BumGenius is my absolute favorite cloth diaper brand of all time! I never have any leaks during the day or at bedtime. The quality is exceptional! They last years!
Darby S.
Kyle, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love bumgenius ! i love the ease of use. the absorbency is amazing and great for night time wear.
Hannah D.
Kansas City, MO
How many diapers does it hold?