BY BUMGENIUS

Experience the first cloth diaper loved by every-day people - like your babysitter, grandparents and even dad! The bum Genius one-size cloth diaper is the first cloth diaper to feature stretch-to-fit tabs (patent pending), making cloth diapering as easy and comfortable as using disposables. New 4.0 Features: NEW! Generous sizing accommodates larger babies. NEW! Easily replaceable elastic keeps your diapers fresh. 3x3 snap down design adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 7-35+ pounds). Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs provide a custom fit. Waterproof insert stopper prevents leaking at the tummy. Diapers are bundled with two inserts: a newborn insert for newborns and a one-size insert for your older baby. Wide slot opening makes it easy to stuff and remove insert. Slot cover protects your baby from wetness. One Size Fits All! bum Genius one-size cloth diapers fit babies from 7 to 35 pounds. No more sorting by size or having to carry multiple diapers when going out. Three by three snap-downs on the front of the diaper (patent pending) adjust the rise as your baby grows. For newborns, fold down the insert stopper for an extra-small rise. Highly Absorbent Every bum Genius one-size cloth diaper includes the highly acclaimed Cotton Babies Microfiber Insert. If you are using this diaper on a small newborn (under 10 pounds), we recommend purchasing microfiber diaper doublers to use until your baby is a little bit bigger. Available in a variety of colors perfect for any baby. see more...

Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Recently I started cloth diapering my one year old. He is a tall, chunky, little guy with tree trunk thick legs. I was really hesitant when it initially came to finding a cloth diaper that would be perfect for him as a lot of my cloth diapering mommy pals said it was a game of trial and error finding the perfect diaper and I was on a budget. I also wanted a cloth diaper that I could use for future children. A local cloth diapering store in my area suggested we try Bumgenius. She had two children( of drastic different statures mind you, a tall skinny and a short chunk) both cloth diapered with the Bumgenius.They have lasted her a good 2+ years with more time to be used. My son has not experienced any issues with leaks either as they are very trim and stretchy around the legs. I am very impressed with my experience.
Cecilia R.
I love bum genius my baby was cloth diapered for 2 years
He used bum genius his second year, I was bummed I didn't try them earlier!
They are super absorbent and last a long time!
The other brand I got started leaking after a year of use. The ones I got I tried USED and they still worked great. No leaks. I know they have a few more years in them (;
Susan H.
Converse, TX
These are a great option for caretakers who aren't familiar with cloth. You can prestuff them and the hook and loop is familiar to those used to disposables. The fit is great, and can be used from about 10 lbs up to 40 depending on the build if the older child.
Lyndsay H.
I would give 5 stars if there elastic was good. But my sunbaby and alva diaper elastics last much long than the bumgenius ones and they are a hell of a lot cheaper. Not sure why bumgenius hasn't addressed the elastic issue!
Ashley  P.
Tacoma , WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I was hesitant at first to purchase a diaper with a velcro closure, but as it turns out I really like it! It gives a much more accurate fitting than the snaps.
Andrea B.
I love the color, and the aplix has some amazing staying power. You'd never know that they'd been used on three babies in four years!