BumGenius Freetime One Size Cloth Diaper - Snap uploaded by Jnetta O.

BY BUMGENIUS

bum Genius bum Genius Freetime All-In-One One-Size Cloth Diaper -Snap - Twilight New! bum Genius 'Freetime' One-Size, All-In-One Cloth Diaper Maximize your freetime with the NEW, bum Genius 'Freetime', all-in-one, one-size cloth diaper. Two semi-attached stay dry inserts inside allow for adjustable absorbency. Diaper your baby in one easy step! bum Genius Freetime All-In-One One-Size Cloth DiaperFeatures:3x3 snap down design* adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 8-35+ pounds).Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs* provide a custom fit. One step cloth diaper - no stuffing! Two rows of snaps ensure a trim, bum Genius fit every time! Gentle leg elastic contains the mess! Semi-attached, stay dry inserts dry faster and allow for customized absorbency where your child needs it most. Cloth diapering made even easier! bum Genius Freetime All-In-One One-Size Cloth Diapers feature our patent pending butterfly closure system to provide a comfortable, trim fit. This simple design makes cloth diapering as easy as using disposables. Our "no-stuff" system with semi-attached, stay dry inserts is an ideal solution for families with a child in day-care or family members resistant to cloth diapers! Using the snaps on the front of the diaper, adjust the size if needed, put the diaper on your baby, wash, dry and re-use. No extra steps. No stuffing. No cover required. Our one-size diapers are designed to fit most babies weighing between 8 and 35 pounds. Only the Best for Your BabyThe soft, waterproof outer fabric keeps the diaper trim on your newborn and toddler. Soft, sueded inner fabric gently wicks moisture away from your baby's skin. Super stretchy, gentle leg and back elastic with rolled out casings keeps the yuk in and help to keep red marks away. Care InstructionsFasten hook tabs to laundry tabs on slot cover. Pre-wash cold. Wash hot (100F/40C) with bum Genius detergent. Extra rinse. Line Dry. No laundry additives. No fabric softeners. Use 1/4 cup or 60 mL bleach in the hot wash once per month.U.S. Patent NO. 8,062,276 and other U.S. and International patents pending. see more...

• Who else has this style as a favorite? Do you use this diaper as ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Leah M.
jersyvillie
Review for: BumGenius Freetime One Size Cloth Diaper - Snap more...
Fits great on my two month old. This style is my favorite of the bg brand. Works great during nighttime. I enjoy the fact I don’t have to stuff pockets. Just wish they had fun prints instead of mainly solids.
Jessica T.
Plainfield, IL
Bumgenius is my favorite diaper brand. The free times particularly are the design that I prefer to use. They are a bit harder to clean but there isn't any stuffing involved. I have bought tons of diapers and will continue. They aren't overpriced and no matter how many you order it's always free shipping. Great company to support.
Christen G.
Denton, TX
Freetimes are seriously the bomb! They have always fit my son the best and are the most absorbent diapers we have. I would much rather put him in a freetime (which is super trim) than a bulky pocket diaper that he usually leaks through. Wish I had only purchased Freetimes from the beginning.
Kaitlin M.
El paso, TX
I love the free times I ha be yet to have a single leak with these. I love the convenience of being able to throw it right in the bin without the having them needing to be unstuffed. The layering the inserts can. Be a little of a learning curve but they also make it super easy to spray off
iveth b.
murphysboro , IL
my favorite cloth diaper of all time! if you're new to the diaper world this is a good one to try out since you don't have to "stuff" anything. your inserts are already attached, just snap and ready to go
Meagan C.
I love that these diapers are adorable, yet still easy enough for my very cloth-diaper-apprehensive husband to use. We haven't had any leaks so far and have used them for two kids.
Nikki P.
Decatur, IL
I have been using cloth for about four months and have tried many different brands. At the moment this is my favorite diaper, however I do have some issues with it. It has a microfiber pad which I am not a fan of. Cotton hemp or bamboo would be so much better. I also don't like that it isn't the best in transition stages for my son.

Right now it fits him perfectly and I don't need to worry about leaks. This is a great diaper and I highly recommend it to anyone who is thinking of trying cloth.
Elizabeth C.
Kimball, SD
Style wise, I love it. The fit is amazing. Colors are super cute. All-In-One= Trim diaper. However, the elastics in my freetimes are already relaxed (after less than a year of wear) and I am not crazy about microfiber, although, I do like that its stay dry and I LOVE the butterfly style inserts.
I wish the freetime and elemental would have a baby and make a new diaper that looked like the freetime but had organic cotton, I would seriously buy all the diapers!! lol
Laura B.
Bumgenius makes great diapers! These All-In-Ones are pretty trim for this type. They come in a variety of pretty colors and prints. They could get pretty pricey if you built your entire stash out of these, but you wouldn't be sorry. The built-in inserts are super soft on your baby and feel luxurious. There is also room to add additional protection if needed for a heavy wetter or night time. If you're thinking of cloth, make sure to get a couple of these to try out!
Sara F.
Bakersfield, CA
I have several brands, but Bumgenius Freetime are one of my favorites! Easy to use, very absorbent and affordable. I bought them used and I can guarantee if washed correctly they can last a very long time, so they can be re-sold or donated.
I would buy more but that would be just for fun, I have like 18 of just bumgenius!!!
Sarah K.
Fort Wayne, IN
Who else has this style as a favorite? Do you use this diaper as an overnight one?