BumGenius Flannel Wipes - 12 ct

by Bumgenius

Cotton Babies Flannel Wipes Pack These lovely baby wipes are specially designed for washing children's faces, bums and for wiping runny noses. The fabric used to make these flannel wipes is completely natural and unbleached, making it extremely easy on babies' soft skin. Each package contains 12 wipes in assorted colors. Why You'll Love It: These flannel baby wipes are made from natural, unbleached cotton. Features 12 wipes per package Made from 100% unbleached cotton Specially designed for kids Assorted colors

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BumGenius Flannel Wipes - 12 ct!
Product Highlights
“These are my favorite cloth wipes.” in 1 review
Elkin, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Began cloth diapering around 4 months with my daughter. Eventually I tried my hand at cloth wipes. These bum genius ones were effective and easily cleaned. They’re very cost efficient but we chose to use disposable for our own convenience.
Scranton, PA
Bum genius is my absolute favorite brand of cloth diapers, and along with it comes the resuable wipes. You can put them into a wet warmer with your own homemade solution put inside to make them whatever scent you'd like. And especially soft in babies bottom.
Troy, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Cheap price but also cheaply made. You get what you pay for here. Been using for a month now and this brand is already starting to fall apart from use. Thankfully we didn’t buy many for this brand. Not very soft either. I won’t recommend and don’t buy again. Will stick to paying more and getting better quality.
Prairie Vlg, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These wipes serve their purpose, but they are not our favorite. I prefer a double ply flannel wipe. These are nice and thin, but I feel like some of the waste can get through easier, so I go through more wipes with a poo diaper.
Douglasville, GA
These wipes are super soft and the perfect size. We use them along with a cleansing spray made at home and they work wonderfully- just toss them in the wash along with the cloth diapers.
We use these all day, every day. They're super soft on bums and on runny noses! Really minimizes redness and chapped skin. Only downside is that they do start to fray after much use.
Newport, RI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are great cloth wipes! They're the perfect size and so soft! They usually come out of the wash all twisted up, but are easy to flatten.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These wipes Arts Hut gets the job done only have to use one and they're pretty neat I definitely recommend these to my friends and family
Casselberry, FL
I purchased hear along with my diapers. They are so soft. I washed them along with my BG diapers. We still use them now as wash cloths.
Chesterfield, MO
These are my favorite cloth wipes. They are very soft and wash well. I use them with my homemade wipe solution, and it works perfectly!