BY BUMGENIUS

Cotton Babies Flannel Wipes Pack These lovely baby wipes are specially designed for washing children's faces, bums and for wiping runny noses. The fabric used to make these flannel wipes is completely natural and unbleached, making it extremely easy on babies' soft skin. Each package contains 12 wipes in assorted colors. Why You'll Love It: These flannel baby wipes are made from natural, unbleached cotton. Features 12 wipes per package Made from 100% unbleached cotton Specially designed for kids Assorted colors see more...

• "These are my favorite cloth wipes." in 1 review
Larissa A.
Larissa A.
We use these all day, every day. They're super soft on bums and on runny noses! Really minimizes redness and chapped skin. Only downside is that they do start to fray after much use.
Kate C.
Kate C.
Prairie Vlg, KS
These wipes serve their purpose, but they are not our favorite. I prefer a double ply flannel wipe. These are nice and thin, but I feel like some of the waste can get through easier, so I go through more wipes with a poo diaper.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Annandale, NJ
I love these wipes. they are soft and work well both dry or with my homemade solution.
Carrie W.
Carrie W.
Chesterfield, MO
These are my favorite cloth wipes. They are very soft and wash well. I use them with my homemade wipe solution, and it works perfectly!
Alejandra F.
Alejandra F.
Wahiawa, Hi
These are great cloth wipes! They're the perfect size and so soft! They usually come out of the wash all twisted up, but are easy to flatten.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
I like these wipes. I prefer another brand, but these are soft and work just fine. No complaints here.
Tricia J.
Tricia J.
Erie, Pa
Love these wipes, so soft on the littles bottoms and they rinse off really well after a messy diaper.
Shannon V.
Shannon V.
Northport, NY
Mega Parent Expert
Great cloth wipes! Throw them in the wash with the rest of your cloth diapers. They are soft and wash well.
Mathy G.
Mathy G.
Casselberry, FL
I purchased hear along with my diapers. They are so soft. I washed them along with my BG diapers. We still use them now as wash cloths.
Suzzette S.
Suzzette S.
Ellabell , GA
They are realky soft and sturdy i bough the pack that came with the bottom cleaner and i don't regret this investment