New ParentDiaperingDiapersBumgenius
bumGenius Elemental (E3) One-Size Cloth Diapers

bumGenius Elemental (E3) One-Size Cloth Diapers

by Bumgenius

Organic, natural fibers next to your baby’s bottom: it’s elemental! Our one-size, one-piece diaper is an ideal, natural solution that doesn’t compromise performance. With multiple layers of luxuriously soft, 100% organic cotton, the bumGenius Elemental provides an ultra-absorbent, trim fit.

• Attached quick-dry liner provides layers of absorbent organic cotton
  • Proprietary elastic designed specifically for cloth diapers
  • Easily tuck additional inserts under liner for custom absorbency
  • Waterproof outer cover prevents leaks
  • Accessible, replaceable, gentle elastic
  • Durable plastic snaps 3x3 snap down design adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 8-35+ pounds)
  • Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs provide a custom fit

Are these really worth it??
Is there a huge difference between cloth and disposable diapers? I’m a stay at home mom and considering making the change while we’re home, thanks!
What size do these diapers come in? Are they a one size or do you have to buy individual sizes?
Start your review of bumGenius Elemental (E3) One-Size Cloth Diapers!
How would you rate this product?
Lisa J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
bumGenius Elemental (E3) One-Size Cloth Diapers uploaded by Lisa J.
I’ve went between cloth and disposable with all my kids. I will have to say I like using both, but cloth is much easier if you are at home. Disposable is a lot easier when traveling. But I do like both. I paid 19.99 for a pack of six cloth diapers on Amazon. #influenster #voxbox
breonna G.
Danville, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Cloth diapers are good. I use some when I'm at home with my kids and I save money using them. I do use disposable when out and about but if you think about getting cloth. I recommend 100%.. Just do research:)
Veronica B.
Clay City, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love cloth diapers. They save my son from being exposed to the horrible cancer causing chemicals in disposable diapers and make the planet a better place. I feel like I am leaving a better world to my children. Also, you can't go wrong with how incredibly cute they are! And cheap! I am saving so much money to hopefully send him to college with by buying these. The organic cotton is great on his sensitive skin and quite absorbent. The elemental is my absolute favorite diaper! We have had no rashes besides teething poop rashes since using cloth!
Tatiana L.
Pacifica
Have used one form of BG or another for 11 years. #1 diaper in my stash, every time. I love these diapers right here, the fit is great, super absorbent, and the fit really well. I'm also a huge fan of their OS diapers because the fit baby to toddler.
Tessa L.
Redlands, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Amazon
The design of this diaper is good, but I did not like the material used. I found that the elemental version of this diaper stained horribly, even though I immediately used stain remover and had a good wash routine. Cloth diapers get stained and it's not the end of the world but this was kind of ridiculous because it was so severe and it happened literally the first time.
Cait N.
Overland, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Beautiful color, organic fabric, pul lined, excellent diaper. Our favorite toddler diaper
Heather S.
Reform, AL
Absolutely love these!!! They are so great. They are soft, comfy on my little one's bottom. I don't have to worry about harsh chemicals, filling up a landfill with waste, spending tons of money, etc. I would definitely buy these again if I had it to do all over again!!! And yes, I highly recommend them!! :-)
Elizabeth C.
Kimball, SD
I only have a few of the new style of Bumgenius Elementals but I REALLY wish I would have been able to get the old style. The diaper fits well and I love that it's organic cotton but the exposed pul on the bottom kills me. The insert tends to get bunched up when my son is moving around and he always seems to pee out of the cotton, straight onto the pul, making it leak. That wouldn't be an issue if there was an extra layer of cotton to absorb it like the older Elementals. I wish they would design this like the Freetimes!!
Alexis B.
Chicopee, MA
I love cottonbabies brand diapers, and there is nothing more convenient than an all in one diaper, but the attached insert in the elemental always bunched up and it wasn't my thing. I will stick with bumgenius Freetimes.
Sarah M.
Campbell, CA
I tried a few different cloth diapers before I invested in this one. I love BumGenius! They're easy to use, easy to clean and provide great coverage for my little one. No issues with blow outs or rashes like we've experienced with some other brands.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...