BY BUMGENIUS

BumGenius Elemental All In One Diaper Looking for certified organic, natural fibers next to your baby's bottom? The award winning, one-size bum Genius design you love is now available with luxuriously soft, 100% organic cotton inside. The bum Genius Elemental is a one-size, one piece cloth diaper; providing parents with a more natural option without compromising performance. The new Elemental design features an ultra trim fit for more babies, greater customization, and faster drying time. Features 6 layers of super absorbent, certified organic cotton Better design means fewer leaks and an ultra-trim fit Generous sizing accommodates more babies Easily tuck any insert inside diaper for custom absorbency Durable snap closures 3x3 snap down design* adjusts the sizing to small, medium and large sizes (approximately 8-35 lbs.) Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs gently flex around your baby Exclusively made in the United States see more...

• What size do these diapers come in? Are they a one size o...1 Answers
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Recently I started cloth diapering my one year old. He is a tall, chunky, little guy with tree trunk thick legs. I was really hesitant when it initially came to finding a cloth diaper that would be perfect for him as a lot of my cloth diapering mommy pals said it was a game of trial and error finding the perfect diaper and I was on a budget. I also wanted a cloth diaper that I could use for future children. A local cloth diapering store in my area suggested we try Bumgenius. She had two children( of drastic different statures mind you, a tall skinny and a short chunk) both cloth diapered with the Bumgenius.They have lasted her a good 2+ years with more time to be used. My son has not experienced any issues with leaks either as they are very trim and stretchy around the legs. I am very impressed with my experience.
Alexis B.
Belchertown, MA
I love cottonbabies brand diapers, and there is nothing more convenient than an all in one diaper, but the attached insert in the elemental always bunched up and it wasn't my thing. I will stick with bumgenius Freetimes.
Amy C.
What size do these diapers come in? Are they a one size or do you have to buy individual sizes?