BY BUMGENIUS

New' bum Genius Diaper Sprayer The popular design from Coolcraft is now updated with a 3 Year Manufacturers Warranty and anti-drip technology available from bum Genius with full-color instructions designed to make the installation process simple. The diaper sprayer is a fresh way to clean soiled cloth diapers. Its high-pressure spray rinses clean even the messiest diapers. The mess goes where it is supposed to go - and your hands stay clean. During potty training, the sprayer is perfect for rinsing potty chairs. The adjustable spray is gentle enough to be used for personal hygiene after childbirth. Simple installation - no plumber needed The bum Genius Diaper Sprayer is very easy to install. All parts and detailed instructions with high-quality pictures are included in the box. If you need help with installation, call the 800 number listed with the instructions to talk to an experienced customer service agent. In the Box One package includes sprayer, fixtures, hose, mounting clip, and full-color instructions with diagrams and pictures for easy installation. see more...

• How is the water pressure with this sprayer? Does it depend on my...3 Answers
  • Does this only attach to toilets? 2 Answers
Kelly C.
Hazel Green, AL
I love my diaper sprayer and use it every day! When your baby starts solids this is a necessity! Easy to install and use and you can change the spray pressure. Worth every penny and would purchase again.
L. M.
Probably the best thing I've ever received as a gift. This is a multi purpose tool. Not only just a diaper sprayer but very effective for mother's postpartum. A gift that will be used for many many years and purposes.
Tricia J.
Erie, Pa
I wouldn't want to cloth diaper without this sprayer, really like the way this works.
Robb M.
Herndon, VA
This has been an invaluable tool for us when cleaning our cloth diapers. I've read a few other reviews with negative points, but most of them are easily overcome.

First, yes, there is some installation required, and yes, the instructions aren't that great. They don't mention needing a flexible toilet supply valve (search for them here or local hardware stores, if you need to buy one), but you absolutely do. The installation is relatively easy, just MAKE SURE YOU TURN THE WATER OFF TO THE HOUSE! You really need no plumbing skills to install this.

The pressure from the sprayer is pretty powerful, but only if the valve is all the way open; you can totally slow the water flow. At full blast, it makes pretty short work of #2, but if there are scrunchy elastic leg holes you might have to stretch them out to really get in there. At full force, you can end up spraying poopy water around your bathroom, but a little practice should get you where you need to be. You'll still probably have some cleaning to do once in a while, but hey, that's the nature of the beast when it comes to cloth diapers.

I've read some complaints about the plastic parts, but your shower head is mostly plastic as well, and we haven't had any problems.

The hose has a good reach, longer than you probably need.

It works well on all the brands of diaper we've used, and the only inconvenience is that on diapers with pockets, the pockets can fill up a bit with the grimey water, so be careful when taking them away from the toilet.

Have fun!
Apryl C.
Vancouver, WA
This is an absolute MUST HAVE for all parents. Even if you're not cloth diapering. My kids are four, five, and 10 now, and I still use it often to this day. Great for spraying gross things off before putting clothing in the washing machine. I did have a problem with the button at one point which apparently is covered under a lifetime warranty. They sent me a replacement right away.
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
This is something so worth the money. It just makes cloth diapering so much easier and I wish I had one when I was diapering my oldest. My husband installed it and had no problems at all. I just think this is a must have when your cloth diapering.
Jaimie R.
Oxford, OH
I did a lot of research on sprayers, and this one had the best reviews. So happy I bought it! Easy set up and easy to use. Breastfed babies poop doesn't need sprayed out, but Once my baby started solids I loved the sprayer even more!
dalia a.
sydney
The best diaper sprayer I have ever owned. It is extremely easy to connect and use. The only downfall is that there is not much flexibility in the strength of the spray; it's either full blast or off.
Christina H.
Fort Hood, TX
Katlyn C.
How is the water pressure with this sprayer? Does it depend on my sink's pressure? I'm trying to decide if this is a good purchase or if I can make my own.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Mega Parent Expert
Does this only attach to toilets?