Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers

Bumgenius Cloth Diapers

BY BUMGENIUS #17 in Diapers

BumGenius 4.0 One Size Cloth Diaper - Snap - Grasshopper Cloth diapering has never been so easy! bum Genius One-Size Cloth Diapers feature our patent pending butterfly closure system to provide a comfortable, trim fit. This simple design makes cloth diapering as easy as using disposables. The familiar design makes bum Genius one-size cloth diapers perfect for care providers who might be resistant to cloth diapering (including daycares). Less ClutterbumGenius One-Size Cloth Diapers fit most babies from 7 to 35+ pounds. No more sorting by size or having to carry multiple diapers when going out. Three snap-downs on the front of the diaper* allow you to easily adjust the size of the diaper as your baby grows. Only the Best for Your BabyThe soft, waterproof outer fabric keeps the diaper trim on your newborn and toddler. Soft, sueded inner fabric gently wicks moisture away from your baby's skin. Super stretchy, gentle leg and back elastic with rolled out casings keeps the yuk in and help to keep red marks away. Our unique covered* slot opening keeps your baby protected from moisture. Features: Durable snap closures help keep diapers on older babies Generous sizing accommodates larger babies. Easily replaceable elastic keeps your diapers fresh. 3x3 snap down design* adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 7 to 35+ pounds) Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs* provide a custom fit Waterproof insert stopper* prevents leaking at the tummy. Diapers are bundled with two inserts: a newborn insert for newborns and a one-size insert for your older baby. Wide slot opening makes it easy to stuff and remove insert. Slot cover* protects your baby from wetness. 30 days to evaluate your purchase Designed by a mom and conscientiously manufactured in the USA / Egypt (cover), microfiber inserts made in China. U.S. Patent No. 7,629,501.Includes: A small, lightweight insert for newborns. When your baby outgrows the newborn insert, it works as an overnight booster or as extra absorbency for heavy wetters. A larger one-size insert for your growing baby Care Instructions: Pre-wash cold Wash hot (100F/ 40C) with bum Genius detergent, extra rinse No laundry additives, no fabric softeners Line dry cover, tumble dry insert Use 1/4 cup or 60 mL bleach in the hot wash once per month see more...

• Is it good my little girl has a sensitive skin and she do...5 Answers
  • These are some of my favorite pocket diapers! they are su...2 Answers
  • Are these good for switching to a waste free lifestyle or...5 Answers
Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers
Bumgenius Cloth Diapers
  • "I love the Velcro because they are much easier for me to put on quickly, they are starting to curl up though and as far as the button snaps, those are my husbands favorites, We both love bum-genius and we highly recommend!" in 15 reviews
  • "We had a few different brands of diapers, and these seemed to be the most absorbent and comfortable!They also come in so many fun prints and colors, that it made cloth diapering fun! " in 10 reviews
  • "They are really well made and fit almost any size baby, super soft inside and we had only one leak the entire time we used them!" in 10 reviews
  • "My favorite of the cloth diapers we have used for our kids (and we have used many many different kinds) plus the owner of the company seems awesome and I love that I am buying from a mom-CEO" in 9 reviews
  • "Also, they held up well over the 24 mos we used them up to potty training, and now we will use them for our second son! " in 8 reviews
Emily V.
Springfield, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Babies Freetime All-In-One Closure Sassy, Hook Loop Closure Zinnia, Closure Dazzle more...
I love bumgenius! Their pocket diapers are amazing and make cloth diapering so easy. They fit more snug then other brands which makes finding pants easier. They also have a ton of cute prints! Bumgenius also is so reasonably priced.
Becca L.
Mountain home, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Its not my favorite. I guess I am picky about my cloth diapers. I dont think I will buy any more of this brand. Hey it didnt hurt to try it though.
Brittany C.
Parkersburg, WV
Bumgenius diapers are my all time favorite cloth diapers! I started using the one size diapers when my son was about 2 months old and after 2.5 years of use they still look brand new! I have used the 4.0/5.0, freetimes, and flips and they have never let me down! Superior craftsmanship, super easy to clean very cute prints, and next level customer service. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND BumGenius 4.0 One Size Cloth Diaper - Snap
Colleen S.
Buford , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We LOVE BumGenius cloth diapers! They fit my girls great and they hold so much! I have never had any issues with stinks or anything. They are great diapers and the company has good morals. My one complaint is the elastic can stretch out but they have definitely improved them with the new 5.0 diaper!
Rise C.
Williston, ND
I'm officially one of THOSE moms. I was extremely skeptical of cloth diapering. There may have been some pregnancy nightmares about safety pins. These diapers have put my anxieties to rest. I wanted something that would be economical and great for the environment. Also something that fit my lifestyle. I'm more of a Bergdorf hippie. The snap enclosures and quality elastic makes these the best on the market. We haven't had a blow out and they're surprisingly easy to clean. My go to advice for expecting parents is to consider cloth diapering. I highly recommend using the bum genius brand.
Allison P.
Millville, NJ
These are my absolute favorite diapers. We're on baby #2 and they're still going strong. If you're looking to take the leap, start here. I know the price per diaper is a big up front cost but I promise they're worth it. I had big babies and these fit from birth.
Calla G.
Benson, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I absolutely love my BG pockets. I have 4.0s and 5.0s in both hook and loop, and snaps. While I love Velcro on some brands, BG soars to the top with their snap pockets. Great colors and patterns. Slim, trim pocket that easily fits a large flat without becoming bulky. Fits my chunky-thighed-yet-skinny-waisted nine-month-old like a charm! Highly recommended!
Adreanna A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love Love Love BumGenius diapers . I mean there isn't much to say expect they do the job and the prints are extremely gorgeous . It's the first brand that got me into cloth diapering
Lindsey D.
We love our bumgenius cloth diapers. the all in one like the freetime and elementals are my favorite. very easy to wash and simple to use. great colors and prints for cloth diapering families.
Courtney M.
Tilley, NB
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: Babies Freetime All-In-One Closure Sassy more...
This is for sure one of my favourite brand diapers it worked the best out of all the brands I tried and it held up good in the wash through all the washes!
Aimee L.
Weatherford , TX
What is your favorite color Bumgenius cloth diaper?
Mallory G.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
How many diapers do you consider a perfect stash to diaper one child?
Lauren A.
College Point, NY
Do the colors fade after washing them?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
What is the wear like on these things? Leaks, etc.?
Isis B.