Bumgenius Cloth Diapers
Top Questions See all 518 Q&A
- "I love the Velcro because they are much easier for me to put on quickly, they are starting to curl up though and as far as the button snaps, those are my husbands favorites, We both love bum-genius and we highly recommend!" in 15 reviews
- "We had a few different brands of diapers, and these seemed to be the most absorbent and comfortable!They also come in so many fun prints and colors, that it made cloth diapering fun! " in 10 reviews
- "They are really well made and fit almost any size baby, super soft inside and we had only one leak the entire time we used them!" in 10 reviews
- "My favorite of the cloth diapers we have used for our kids (and we have used many many different kinds) plus the owner of the company seems awesome and I love that I am buying from a mom-CEO" in 9 reviews
- "Also, they held up well over the 24 mos we used them up to potty training, and now we will use them for our second son! " in 8 reviews
I have heard that Bumgenius elastics wear quickly. I have a large stash and only a few Bumgenius pockets but so far out elastics are still holding up.
Biggest con is price. I cloth diaper to save money and I think they’re a bit on the more expensive side for pockets.
Absorbency. They fit my daughter so well and are so trim. The only negative I have is that they lose elasticity quicker than my other brands.
Price point is great and one of the only cloth diapers your can buy in the big box stores!
I'd highly recommend anyone who cloth diapers try them out!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos