Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers

Bumgenius Cloth Diapers

BY BUMGENIUS #18 in Diapers

BumGenius 4.0 One Size Cloth Diaper - Snap - Grasshopper Cloth diapering has never been so easy! bum Genius One-Size Cloth Diapers feature our patent pending butterfly closure system to provide a comfortable, trim fit. This simple design makes cloth diapering as easy as using disposables. The familiar design makes bum Genius one-size cloth diapers perfect for care providers who might be resistant to cloth diapering (including daycares). Less ClutterbumGenius One-Size Cloth Diapers fit most babies from 7 to 35+ pounds. No more sorting by size or having to carry multiple diapers when going out. Three snap-downs on the front of the diaper* allow you to easily adjust the size of the diaper as your baby grows. Only the Best for Your BabyThe soft, waterproof outer fabric keeps the diaper trim on your newborn and toddler. Soft, sueded inner fabric gently wicks moisture away from your baby's skin. Super stretchy, gentle leg and back elastic with rolled out casings keeps the yuk in and help to keep red marks away. Our unique covered* slot opening keeps your baby protected from moisture. Features: Durable snap closures help keep diapers on older babies Generous sizing accommodates larger babies. Easily replaceable elastic keeps your diapers fresh. 3x3 snap down design* adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 7 to 35+ pounds) Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs* provide a custom fit Waterproof insert stopper* prevents leaking at the tummy. Diapers are bundled with two inserts: a newborn insert for newborns and a one-size insert for your older baby. Wide slot opening makes it easy to stuff and remove insert. Slot cover* protects your baby from wetness. 30 days to evaluate your purchase Designed by a mom and conscientiously manufactured in the USA / Egypt (cover), microfiber inserts made in China. U.S. Patent No. 7,629,501.Includes: A small, lightweight insert for newborns. When your baby outgrows the newborn insert, it works as an overnight booster or as extra absorbency for heavy wetters. A larger one-size insert for your growing baby Care Instructions: Pre-wash cold Wash hot (100F/ 40C) with bum Genius detergent, extra rinse No laundry additives, no fabric softeners Line dry cover, tumble dry insert Use 1/4 cup or 60 mL bleach in the hot wash once per month see more...

• Is it good my little girl has a sensitive skin and she do...5 Answers
  • These are some of my favorite pocket diapers! they are su...2 Answers
  • Are these good for switching to a waste free lifestyle or...5 Answers
Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers
Bumgenius Cloth Diapers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I love the Velcro because they are much easier for me to put on quickly, they are starting to curl up though and as far as the button snaps, those are my husbands favorites, We both love bum-genius and we highly recommend!" in 15 reviews
  • "We had a few different brands of diapers, and these seemed to be the most absorbent and comfortable!They also come in so many fun prints and colors, that it made cloth diapering fun! " in 10 reviews
  • "They are really well made and fit almost any size baby, super soft inside and we had only one leak the entire time we used them!" in 10 reviews
  • "My favorite of the cloth diapers we have used for our kids (and we have used many many different kinds) plus the owner of the company seems awesome and I love that I am buying from a mom-CEO" in 9 reviews
  • "Also, they held up well over the 24 mos we used them up to potty training, and now we will use them for our second son! " in 8 reviews
Amanda K.
Review for: Other more...
I use Bumgenius pocket diapers and so far (19 months) haven’t had any issues. I get a great fit. I love the width of the pocket and that there are only two snaps per tab.

I have heard that Bumgenius elastics wear quickly. I have a large stash and only a few Bumgenius pockets but so far out elastics are still holding up.

Biggest con is price. I cloth diaper to save money and I think they’re a bit on the more expensive side for pockets.
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: Babies Freetime All-In-One Closure Sassy, Closure Dazzle more...
These are my favorite cloth diaper brand. Easy for people who are new to cloth diapers. I noticed the least leaks with these. I purchased online from the Bumgenius website. Although they may seem expensive, I am able to cloth diaper future children with them as well.
Mea A.
Blue Island, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this fit but not the price. The elastic in the 5.0 are improved yet I feel they still relax easily. For the price I'd want to see better elastics and cotton inserts.
Maranda B.
Lawrence , KS
Review for: Babies Freetime All-In-One Closure Sassy more...
Bumgenius are one of our favorite brands of cloth diapers. They are awesome when it comes to
Absorbency. They fit my daughter so well and are so trim. The only negative I have is that they lose elasticity quicker than my other brands.
January G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Closure Dazzle more...
I knew I wanted to go with cloth diapers, and after word got out, I ended up with many different brands. I've been pleased with these. Easy to use and easy to clean. I use these for night time, as they fit the thicker inserts. Great value for the money and a great product.
Emmi A.
Ellsworth Afb, SD
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Review for: Babies Freetime All-In-One Closure Sassy more...
Great diaper! Only complaint it’s a little big fit , so I wouldn’t recommend for babies under 6 pounds.... holds in well! I use these at night with an extra insert and it holds up all night long!
Lorna l.
Morgantown, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My little one had awful diaper rash for the first 6 months and I tried cloth diapers and it made her more red. If you don't catch the urine in 5 mins, you can count on the baby being red.
Debbie R.
North Middletown
Review for: Babies Freetime All-In-One Closure Sassy more...
BGs are one of my favorite cloth diapers! Super trim and absorbent. My son is a heavy wetter, and BGs with a fleece liner will lasts us almost 3 whole hours!

Price point is great and one of the only cloth diapers your can buy in the big box stores!

I'd highly recommend anyone who cloth diapers try them out!
Emily B.
Review for: Babies Freetime All-In-One Closure Sassy more...
I’m big into the cloth diaper world. I feel like BG’s are the Walmart of cloth diapers. They are nice affordable and do a good job as far as catching and collect waste. But like Walmart sometimes the quality will be off. The elastics stretch out very fast and the fit can be kinda wonky. I also feel like underside of the flaps are synthetic materials they can cause more of a rash issue. Overall this is a good started or back up diaper to have but it is far from my favorite.
Bali M.
Asheville
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Babies Freetime All-In-One Closure Sassy, Hook Loop Closure Moonbeam more...
These cloth diapers are expensive even for cloth. I will say that they do fit extremely well. However, their elastics suck and will most likely need to be replaced of you plan on using them for more than a year and a half. It’s a common problem with these particular diapers.
Aimee L.
Weatherford , TX
What is your favorite color Bumgenius cloth diaper?
Mallory G.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
How many diapers do you consider a perfect stash to diaper one child?
Lauren A.
College Point, NY
Do the colors fade after washing them?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
What is the wear like on these things? Leaks, etc.?
Isis B.