Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers

Bumgenius Cloth Diapers

BY BUMGENIUS #14 in Diapers

BumGenius 4.0 One Size Cloth Diaper - Snap - Grasshopper Cloth diapering has never been so easy! bum Genius One-Size Cloth Diapers feature our patent pending butterfly closure system to provide a comfortable, trim fit. This simple design makes cloth diapering as easy as using disposables. The familiar design makes bum Genius one-size cloth diapers perfect for care providers who might be resistant to cloth diapering (including daycares). Less ClutterbumGenius One-Size Cloth Diapers fit most babies from 7 to 35+ pounds. No more sorting by size or having to carry multiple diapers when going out. Three snap-downs on the front of the diaper* allow you to easily adjust the size of the diaper as your baby grows. Only the Best for Your BabyThe soft, waterproof outer fabric keeps the diaper trim on your newborn and toddler. Soft, sueded inner fabric gently wicks moisture away from your baby's skin. Super stretchy, gentle leg and back elastic with rolled out casings keeps the yuk in and help to keep red marks away. Our unique covered* slot opening keeps your baby protected from moisture. Features: Durable snap closures help keep diapers on older babies Generous sizing accommodates larger babies. Easily replaceable elastic keeps your diapers fresh. 3x3 snap down design* adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 7 to 35+ pounds) Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs* provide a custom fit Waterproof insert stopper* prevents leaking at the tummy. Diapers are bundled with two inserts: a newborn insert for newborns and a one-size insert for your older baby. Wide slot opening makes it easy to stuff and remove insert. Slot cover* protects your baby from wetness. 30 days to evaluate your purchase Designed by a mom and conscientiously manufactured in the USA / Egypt (cover), microfiber inserts made in China. U.S. Patent No. 7,629,501.Includes: A small, lightweight insert for newborns. When your baby outgrows the newborn insert, it works as an overnight booster or as extra absorbency for heavy wetters. A larger one-size insert for your growing baby Care Instructions: Pre-wash cold Wash hot (100F/ 40C) with bum Genius detergent, extra rinse No laundry additives, no fabric softeners Line dry cover, tumble dry insert Use 1/4 cup or 60 mL bleach in the hot wash once per month see more...

• Is it good my little girl has a sensitive skin and she do...4 Answers
  • These are some of my favorite pocket diapers! they are su...2 Answers
  • Are these good for switching to a waste free lifestyle or...5 Answers
Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers
Bumgenius Cloth Diapers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I love the Velcro because they are much easier for me to put on quickly, they are starting to curl up though and as far as the button snaps, those are my husbands favorites, We both love bum-genius and we highly recommend!" in 15 reviews
  • "We had a few different brands of diapers, and these seemed to be the most absorbent and comfortable!They also come in so many fun prints and colors, that it made cloth diapering fun! " in 10 reviews
  • "They are really well made and fit almost any size baby, super soft inside and we had only one leak the entire time we used them!" in 10 reviews
  • "My favorite of the cloth diapers we have used for our kids (and we have used many many different kinds) plus the owner of the company seems awesome and I love that I am buying from a mom-CEO" in 9 reviews
  • "Also, they held up well over the 24 mos we used them up to potty training, and now we will use them for our second son! " in 8 reviews
Caitlin H.
Chesapeake, VA
I am a bum genius die hard fan. I cloth diaper my twin boys, and own about 75 bum genius. They are affordable, they are adorable, and I've had zero issues. I have saved about $3500 so far cloth diapering my 19 month old boys. They are super absorbent, and the prints are fantastic. The only con, it's easy to become obsessed!
Samantha D.
Grass Valley, CA
I love these diapers. Out of all the OS pocket diapers we have tried these are my favorite. The colors are beautiful and the fit my long lean babies well. The only reason I didn't give an A rating is because the Hook N Loop closures leave much to be desired. I had to replace them after a short 8 months of wear. No matter how well I the tabs were placed before the wash they were all stuck to each other after the fact. Stick to snaps and you are good to go!
Amanda R.
Alto, MI
I love the fact that these diapers will grow with my son! I wish that they weren't one and done until laundry day, but I know that I am doing something good for the environment by using them. They have a great fit around the leg on my son, who has chicken legs. I really don't like the doublers that came with them, they consistently feel oily despite having been stripped multiple times and don't seem to absorb quite as well as a hemp/fleece doubler.
Brianna P.
Evanston, IL
I have used Bumgenius exclusively except when traveling. They are easy to care for, easy to use. A few reviewers say these are expensive, and yes they might seem that way, but if you do a cost breakdown of disposables, you're still saving a TON of money. Especially if you use the same set on more than one kid. The 24 I have will still be in great shape for a second child. They fit newborns, and adjust to fit all the way to potty training.
Stacey G.
Cheyenne, WY
Love our cloth diapers. Most importantly our Bumgenius ones. My first one I bought was the grasshopper color. Ever since that one, I was sold and have bought all the colors for boys. I love the fact that I have saved so much money and don't have to run to the store for diapers, EVER. I wish more people would clothdiaper. It's so much better for your child & the environment. Don't let the price scare you! It really does pay for itself & then some
Megan W.
Cincinnati, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
BumGenius diapers are amazing. I have two children in cloth diapers and we love our BumGenius diapers. They are a little pricey, but they work great and they hold their value really well. When you are finished their is a great market to sell them in! The only reason I gave 4 starts instead of 5 is because the elastics tend to relax faster than I would like, although I am going on a year with my current BumGenius diapers and the elastics are great.
Michelle R.
Colorado Springs, CO
We have a few Bumgenius diapers in our stash. I had a few AIOs when my son was a newborn. They were great to throw in the diaper bag to use when I was out and about, but at home we preferred prefolds and a cover. Now I use a few pocket BumGenius diapers and the baby is 6 months old. We used one last night and it lasted the WHOLE night, so I might be picking up a few more. I like the pocket diapers since they dry pretty quickly and are absorbent.
Megan B.
Chambersburg, PA
I started out with these as my first pocket diaper and they are so easy to use and absorbent. They are on the costly side. Although the synthetic just gave my daughter horrible rashes but their natural cotton elementals are a dream! Easiest most abosorbant cloth diaper out there! Just wish they had more vibrant patterns.
Kim G.
I have a few BG's. They are not my favorites. Mine have the velcro on, and when washing, even sticking the velcro to the wash tabs, they still come off and get stuck to the other diapers in the load. My velcro is getting old, and the elastic at the leg seams is worn out. I have leaks in these frequently because of that. They do have a great selection of colors/styles, but I will not buy anymore of this brand. And I love to cloth diaper!
Katie  B.
Central, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I am a fan! I was skeptical and didn't cloth diaper with #1, but I was given some as hand me downs for #2. We only use cloth on nights and weekends, but I'm hooked. So so so easy to clean and easy to use. Having some issues right now with nighttime fit but we are between sizes and I hope to see improvement!
Aimee L.
Weatherford , TX
What is your favorite color Bumgenius cloth diaper?
Mallory G.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
How many diapers do you consider a perfect stash to diaper one child?
Lauren A.
College Point, NY
Do the colors fade after washing them?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
What is the wear like on these things? Leaks, etc.?
Isis B.