Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers

Bumgenius Cloth Diapers

BY BUMGENIUS #18 in Diapers

BumGenius 4.0 One Size Cloth Diaper - Snap - Grasshopper Cloth diapering has never been so easy! bum Genius One-Size Cloth Diapers feature our patent pending butterfly closure system to provide a comfortable, trim fit. This simple design makes cloth diapering as easy as using disposables. The familiar design makes bum Genius one-size cloth diapers perfect for care providers who might be resistant to cloth diapering (including daycares). Less ClutterbumGenius One-Size Cloth Diapers fit most babies from 7 to 35+ pounds. No more sorting by size or having to carry multiple diapers when going out. Three snap-downs on the front of the diaper* allow you to easily adjust the size of the diaper as your baby grows. Only the Best for Your BabyThe soft, waterproof outer fabric keeps the diaper trim on your newborn and toddler. Soft, sueded inner fabric gently wicks moisture away from your baby's skin. Super stretchy, gentle leg and back elastic with rolled out casings keeps the yuk in and help to keep red marks away. Our unique covered* slot opening keeps your baby protected from moisture. Features: Durable snap closures help keep diapers on older babies Generous sizing accommodates larger babies. Easily replaceable elastic keeps your diapers fresh. 3x3 snap down design* adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 7 to 35+ pounds) Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs* provide a custom fit Waterproof insert stopper* prevents leaking at the tummy. Diapers are bundled with two inserts: a newborn insert for newborns and a one-size insert for your older baby. Wide slot opening makes it easy to stuff and remove insert. Slot cover* protects your baby from wetness. 30 days to evaluate your purchase Designed by a mom and conscientiously manufactured in the USA / Egypt (cover), microfiber inserts made in China. U.S. Patent No. 7,629,501.Includes: A small, lightweight insert for newborns. When your baby outgrows the newborn insert, it works as an overnight booster or as extra absorbency for heavy wetters. A larger one-size insert for your growing baby Care Instructions: Pre-wash cold Wash hot (100F/ 40C) with bum Genius detergent, extra rinse No laundry additives, no fabric softeners Line dry cover, tumble dry insert Use 1/4 cup or 60 mL bleach in the hot wash once per month see more...

• Is it good my little girl has a sensitive skin and she do...5 Answers
  • These are some of my favorite pocket diapers! they are su...2 Answers
  • Are these good for switching to a waste free lifestyle or...5 Answers
Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers
Bumgenius Cloth Diapers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I love the Velcro because they are much easier for me to put on quickly, they are starting to curl up though and as far as the button snaps, those are my husbands favorites, We both love bum-genius and we highly recommend!" in 15 reviews
  • "We had a few different brands of diapers, and these seemed to be the most absorbent and comfortable!They also come in so many fun prints and colors, that it made cloth diapering fun! " in 10 reviews
  • "They are really well made and fit almost any size baby, super soft inside and we had only one leak the entire time we used them!" in 10 reviews
  • "My favorite of the cloth diapers we have used for our kids (and we have used many many different kinds) plus the owner of the company seems awesome and I love that I am buying from a mom-CEO" in 9 reviews
  • "Also, they held up well over the 24 mos we used them up to potty training, and now we will use them for our second son! " in 8 reviews
Kimberly H.
I bought the BG Elementals because I wanted an all in one and didn't want to think about stuffing them. They were so freaking amazing at preventing blowouts, but the older my son got, the less it would hold how much he peed. I should have gotten the 4.0s so I had an option to stuff them adequately to be able to cater to his huge peeing jobs.

I never felt like I had a problem spraying them and they were pretty easy for me to maintain. My elastic hasn't worn out and the snaps are still perfect.
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have a collection of these beauties, mostly the chelsea perry collection and a few of the rarities (including Jules and Irwin) I love my BGs highly. Kept my sons dry overnight and fit my oldest up until he passed 40lbs. I do have to say since Applecheeks has started to provide larger sizes at the same price I have been leaning towards them more.
Rachael F.
Columbia, SC
Fortunately i was able to buy mine lightly used at a good price, or else I may not have tried them. Stuffing the pockets is not as annoying as I thought it would be, but I still prefer my Flip diapers over the Bumgenius. These diapers are made well and are very absorbent. No blowouts. My only beef is that they are really expensive amd there are some cheaper alternatives that are just as good. Also, Bumgenius has great customer service if you buy new from them and have problems.
Summer S.
Melbourne, FL
My second child was cursed with horrible skin allergies. After many attempts at disposable diapers we finally bit the bullet and bought the bumgenius system. We LOVE them, no leaks or problem. I have found that keeping a diaper pail with water and baking soda in the laundry room to toss them in after they have been washed out is the key to keeping them smelling fresh. Also unless you want a mile long string of clothes and diapers, always make sure to fold in the velcro tabs! :-)
Ashley R.
Flemingsburg, Ky
These are by far our favorite diapers! I love the colors, the way the tabs are stretchy, the snaps being the same color as the diaper and the customization of absorbent materials in the pocket. You can stuff it as full or as little as you want or need for your baby.

These are my go to nighttime diaper. They are also super durable. We have about 8 of them that we have been using for almost 2 years and they all still look brand new. Would recommend to any eco friendly family :)
Tyler P.
Harrison, AR
I used Bum Genius Diapers for 16 months with my toddler and absolutely loved them. I love that they're made of organic cotton, so they're soft and gentle on baby's bottom. During the time we cloth diapered, my daughter only had ONE diaper rash and I attribute that to these super gentle diapers. We had a few different brands of diapers, and these seemed to be the most absorbent and comfortable!They also come in so many fun prints and colors, that it made cloth diapering fun!
Molly B.
Franklin, IN
When pregnant, I figured we'd end up using a different brand, but when I delivered- BG's ended up being our go-to. The fit was perfect when the baby was tiny with skinny legs, and still fit my chunky thighed toddler.

Cons: The elastic is the worst. It wears out easily. Unfortunately, this has not been changed despite NUMEROUS complaints. Not the biggest fan of how business is conducted these days either. I have since quit purchasing from this company and don't intend to return.
Stephanie D.
I'm new to cloth diapering and Bumgenius makes up about half of my stash. I like the colors and they seem to be very well made. I have the button closure instead of the loop and hook. The snaps are sturdy and the leg holes seem to fit nice and snug. The reason I'm only giving these a B rating is because they are very bulky on my 10lb 6oz baby. I think they will fit much better as she gets bigger, but right now it's really hard to fit this diaper under any of her clothes.
Amanda B.
Rippey, IA
I love my BG diapers! I have been cloth diapering for three years now. Two years with my two year old and a year with my 16mo old. I have tried several different brands with my two year old and came across these and fell in love with the way the fit. I have been using these ever since. And, I must say, LOVE most of the prints as well!
Allison P.
Millville, NJ
These are my absolute favorite diapers. We're on baby #2 and they're still going strong. If you're looking to take the leap, start here. I know the price per diaper is a big up front cost but I promise they're worth it. I had big babies and these fit from birth.
Aimee L.
Weatherford , TX
What is your favorite color Bumgenius cloth diaper?
Mallory G.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
How many diapers do you consider a perfect stash to diaper one child?
Lauren A.
College Point, NY
Do the colors fade after washing them?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
What is the wear like on these things? Leaks, etc.?
Isis B.