Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers

Bumgenius Cloth Diapers

BY BUMGENIUS #14 in Diapers

BumGenius 4.0 One Size Cloth Diaper - Snap - Grasshopper Cloth diapering has never been so easy! bum Genius One-Size Cloth Diapers feature our patent pending butterfly closure system to provide a comfortable, trim fit. This simple design makes cloth diapering as easy as using disposables. The familiar design makes bum Genius one-size cloth diapers perfect for care providers who might be resistant to cloth diapering (including daycares). Less ClutterbumGenius One-Size Cloth Diapers fit most babies from 7 to 35+ pounds. No more sorting by size or having to carry multiple diapers when going out. Three snap-downs on the front of the diaper* allow you to easily adjust the size of the diaper as your baby grows. Only the Best for Your BabyThe soft, waterproof outer fabric keeps the diaper trim on your newborn and toddler. Soft, sueded inner fabric gently wicks moisture away from your baby's skin. Super stretchy, gentle leg and back elastic with rolled out casings keeps the yuk in and help to keep red marks away. Our unique covered* slot opening keeps your baby protected from moisture. Features: Durable snap closures help keep diapers on older babies Generous sizing accommodates larger babies. Easily replaceable elastic keeps your diapers fresh. 3x3 snap down design* adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 7 to 35+ pounds) Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs* provide a custom fit Waterproof insert stopper* prevents leaking at the tummy. Diapers are bundled with two inserts: a newborn insert for newborns and a one-size insert for your older baby. Wide slot opening makes it easy to stuff and remove insert. Slot cover* protects your baby from wetness. 30 days to evaluate your purchase Designed by a mom and conscientiously manufactured in the USA / Egypt (cover), microfiber inserts made in China. U.S. Patent No. 7,629,501.Includes: A small, lightweight insert for newborns. When your baby outgrows the newborn insert, it works as an overnight booster or as extra absorbency for heavy wetters. A larger one-size insert for your growing baby Care Instructions: Pre-wash cold Wash hot (100F/ 40C) with bum Genius detergent, extra rinse No laundry additives, no fabric softeners Line dry cover, tumble dry insert Use 1/4 cup or 60 mL bleach in the hot wash once per month see more...

• Is it good my little girl has a sensitive skin and she do...4 Answers
  • These are some of my favorite pocket diapers! they are su...2 Answers
  • Are these good for switching to a waste free lifestyle or...5 Answers
Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers
Bumgenius Cloth Diapers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I love the Velcro because they are much easier for me to put on quickly, they are starting to curl up though and as far as the button snaps, those are my husbands favorites, We both love bum-genius and we highly recommend!" in 15 reviews
  • "We had a few different brands of diapers, and these seemed to be the most absorbent and comfortable!They also come in so many fun prints and colors, that it made cloth diapering fun! " in 10 reviews
  • "They are really well made and fit almost any size baby, super soft inside and we had only one leak the entire time we used them!" in 10 reviews
  • "My favorite of the cloth diapers we have used for our kids (and we have used many many different kinds) plus the owner of the company seems awesome and I love that I am buying from a mom-CEO" in 9 reviews
  • "Also, they held up well over the 24 mos we used them up to potty training, and now we will use them for our second son! " in 8 reviews
Adin U. B.
Glendo, WY
When I found out I was pregnant with our second baby, I found out a whole new world about cloth diapering. I regreted not knowing about it when I had our first baby. I was researching about cloth diapers and great brands out there and BumGenius is always the leading brand. It works really well, I have no leak problems, and it is my traveling cloth diaper. I have about eight of these. It is safe on my baby's bum and earth-friendly. The price is reasonable and it works great! Yes to BUMGENIUS! http://www.chetopianfamily4.com/2012/04/cloth-diapering-little-traveler.html
Caroline S.
Pocket diapers are nothing special and they are way over priced. If you want to spend a lot more time doing laundry due to their high maintenance care instructions and long dry time then...you're crazy!

My bumgenius diapers always needed stripped and washed more often than all my others. I hate them the most and am glad I got them from a friend and didn't spend the 13+ each. Cloth will save you money but not if you fill your stash with these. They aren't great at night either, wool is the way to go at night.

Don't waste your money or time washing these!
Alicia M.
Indianapolis, IN
I have been cloth diapering my son sine he came home from the hospital and we love it. We have several brands of cloth diapers, including several Bumgenius 4.0 pocket diapers. We choose the Velcro option and I think that was our first mistake, the Velcro is super easy for my son to undo or it simply just comes apart with his movement, major issue for a little boy who likes peeing. Our son is also a bit of a heavy wetter and the Bumgenius diapers easily soak through and leave his clothes soaking wet, that is when we can actually get the Velcro to stay shut on them, We have finally moved them to our back up stash and only pull them out if we are out of the others, which is pretty sad when you pay so much for them.
Carrejo S.
Round Rock, TX
We got into the cloth diapering game a little late. It was too scary and expensive to consider when our twins were young. Now I wish I could kick myself. I love these diapers. They are the only thing that has kept my sons dry through the night! The fit is great for my boys, I can double stuff them for night time use, diaper rash has gone away, and best of all, I’m not throwing away a hundred dollars or more a month! The start up cost is a little high, but overall, it has saved us plenty of money and the boys look so cute in them!
Amber R.
Rockledge, FL
One of my favorite cloth diaper brands. We mixed up styles from basic prefolds with covers or wool soakers to the -very- convenient and space-saving but more expensive all-in-ones. BG products were the easiest to clean and keep clean, and have held up the best; we're saving ours for future children. Even with laundry costs (and we saved a bit by line drying), we eliminated over a thousand dollars in diaper costs by going with cloth diapers, can use them again, and Bum Genius was by far the best. Great customer service as well!
Erin N.
Saint Cloud, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These were the first diapers I ever bought for my daughter and they were perfect from the beginning. I didn't start cloth diapering until she was 5 months old but I have never had a leak issue with them. Upfront cost can be expensive but so worth it for such a great product! I bought a lot of mine used so my upfront cost wasn't so bad. The quality in these diapers are amazing!
Marcie S.
I bought Bum Genius diapers when my baby was almost 1. I had to convince hubby that they'd be worth it and I was SO happy to prove it to him! After using disposables for my older sons, I was determined to save money and make the transition to cloth work. These were my first venture into the cloth diapering world and I was very happy. They made it easy for me and I have told many of my mom friends about them. They really do pay for themselves in the end and I was able to sell them after my child toilet trained.
Kimberly H.
I bought the BG Elementals because I wanted an all in one and didn't want to think about stuffing them. They were so freaking amazing at preventing blowouts, but the older my son got, the less it would hold how much he peed. I should have gotten the 4.0s so I had an option to stuff them adequately to be able to cater to his huge peeing jobs.

I never felt like I had a problem spraying them and they were pretty easy for me to maintain. My elastic hasn't worn out and the snaps are still perfect.
Erica P.
brewster, mn
I cloth diapered 3 of my 4 children. We used a mixed of all types of diapers.

I bought a pack of 6 bumgenius diapers and they lasted through 3 children. Not bad if you ask me!

These are super simple to use and anyone can do it. They require no work what-so-ever to change. As easy as a disposable diaper.

I saved these for family or friends to use if I wasn't around.

You really can't go wrong with these pocket diapers! Swear it! If I had another child, I would use them again :)
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have a collection of these beauties, mostly the chelsea perry collection and a few of the rarities (including Jules and Irwin) I love my BGs highly. Kept my sons dry overnight and fit my oldest up until he passed 40lbs. I do have to say since Applecheeks has started to provide larger sizes at the same price I have been leaning towards them more.
Aimee L.
Weatherford , TX
What is your favorite color Bumgenius cloth diaper?
Mallory G.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
How many diapers do you consider a perfect stash to diaper one child?
Lauren A.
College Point, NY
Do the colors fade after washing them?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
What is the wear like on these things? Leaks, etc.?
Isis B.