Bumgenius Cloth Diapers
Top Questions See all 517 Q&A
- "I love the Velcro because they are much easier for me to put on quickly, they are starting to curl up though and as far as the button snaps, those are my husbands favorites, We both love bum-genius and we highly recommend!" in 15 reviews
- "We had a few different brands of diapers, and these seemed to be the most absorbent and comfortable!They also come in so many fun prints and colors, that it made cloth diapering fun! " in 10 reviews
- "They are really well made and fit almost any size baby, super soft inside and we had only one leak the entire time we used them!" in 10 reviews
- "My favorite of the cloth diapers we have used for our kids (and we have used many many different kinds) plus the owner of the company seems awesome and I love that I am buying from a mom-CEO" in 9 reviews
- "Also, they held up well over the 24 mos we used them up to potty training, and now we will use them for our second son! " in 8 reviews
My bumgenius diapers always needed stripped and washed more often than all my others. I hate them the most and am glad I got them from a friend and didn't spend the 13+ each. Cloth will save you money but not if you fill your stash with these. They aren't great at night either, wool is the way to go at night.
Don't waste your money or time washing these!
I never felt like I had a problem spraying them and they were pretty easy for me to maintain. My elastic hasn't worn out and the snaps are still perfect.
I bought a pack of 6 bumgenius diapers and they lasted through 3 children. Not bad if you ask me!
These are super simple to use and anyone can do it. They require no work what-so-ever to change. As easy as a disposable diaper.
I saved these for family or friends to use if I wasn't around.
You really can't go wrong with these pocket diapers! Swear it! If I had another child, I would use them again :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos