Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers

Bumgenius Cloth Diapers

BY BUMGENIUS #14 in Diapers

BumGenius 4.0 One Size Cloth Diaper - Snap - Grasshopper Cloth diapering has never been so easy! bum Genius One-Size Cloth Diapers feature our patent pending butterfly closure system to provide a comfortable, trim fit. This simple design makes cloth diapering as easy as using disposables. The familiar design makes bum Genius one-size cloth diapers perfect for care providers who might be resistant to cloth diapering (including daycares). Less ClutterbumGenius One-Size Cloth Diapers fit most babies from 7 to 35+ pounds. No more sorting by size or having to carry multiple diapers when going out. Three snap-downs on the front of the diaper* allow you to easily adjust the size of the diaper as your baby grows. Only the Best for Your BabyThe soft, waterproof outer fabric keeps the diaper trim on your newborn and toddler. Soft, sueded inner fabric gently wicks moisture away from your baby's skin. Super stretchy, gentle leg and back elastic with rolled out casings keeps the yuk in and help to keep red marks away. Our unique covered* slot opening keeps your baby protected from moisture. Features: Durable snap closures help keep diapers on older babies Generous sizing accommodates larger babies. Easily replaceable elastic keeps your diapers fresh. 3x3 snap down design* adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 7 to 35+ pounds) Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs* provide a custom fit Waterproof insert stopper* prevents leaking at the tummy. Diapers are bundled with two inserts: a newborn insert for newborns and a one-size insert for your older baby. Wide slot opening makes it easy to stuff and remove insert. Slot cover* protects your baby from wetness. 30 days to evaluate your purchase Designed by a mom and conscientiously manufactured in the USA / Egypt (cover), microfiber inserts made in China. U.S. Patent No. 7,629,501.Includes: A small, lightweight insert for newborns. When your baby outgrows the newborn insert, it works as an overnight booster or as extra absorbency for heavy wetters. A larger one-size insert for your growing baby Care Instructions: Pre-wash cold Wash hot (100F/ 40C) with bum Genius detergent, extra rinse No laundry additives, no fabric softeners Line dry cover, tumble dry insert Use 1/4 cup or 60 mL bleach in the hot wash once per month see more...

• Is it good my little girl has a sensitive skin and she do...4 Answers
  • These are some of my favorite pocket diapers! they are su...2 Answers
  • Are these good for switching to a waste free lifestyle or...5 Answers
Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers
Bumgenius Cloth Diapers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I love the Velcro because they are much easier for me to put on quickly, they are starting to curl up though and as far as the button snaps, those are my husbands favorites, We both love bum-genius and we highly recommend!" in 15 reviews
  • "We had a few different brands of diapers, and these seemed to be the most absorbent and comfortable!They also come in so many fun prints and colors, that it made cloth diapering fun! " in 10 reviews
  • "They are really well made and fit almost any size baby, super soft inside and we had only one leak the entire time we used them!" in 10 reviews
  • "My favorite of the cloth diapers we have used for our kids (and we have used many many different kinds) plus the owner of the company seems awesome and I love that I am buying from a mom-CEO" in 9 reviews
  • "Also, they held up well over the 24 mos we used them up to potty training, and now we will use them for our second son! " in 8 reviews
Christina W.
W Lafayette, IN
Our daughter just turned 2 and we've used BumGenius diapers since she was a couple weeks old. The quality is unbeatable. My only regret is that we bought a good deal of hook & loop (velcro) ones, and I wish we'd just done snaps. The H&L are easier for daycare, but the snaps are just as easy once you get used to them. So I wish we'd done snaps, but other than that we are SO grateful for the wonderful experience that BumGenius diapers offered. We're proud to use cloth and these diapers have made our entire journey seamless.

We also just recently tried the Freetime diaper and LOVE it. If we have another baby, I'll be stocking up on a few more!
Sarah M.
Columbia City, IN
My youngest two both wore BG's, both the sized and one size. I don't have any complaints with either kind and they were my "go to" diapers of all the types and brands we had. Easy to use, they were easy enough to wash. I used both snap and aplix closures and personally prefer the snaps. Cloth was a must have for me in terms of saving money or not always having enough to buy disposable diapers and I recommend this brand to anyone curious about trying cloth!
Calla G.
Benson, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I absolutely love my BG pockets. I have 4.0s and 5.0s in both hook and loop, and snaps. While I love Velcro on some brands, BG soars to the top with their snap pockets. Great colors and patterns. Slim, trim pocket that easily fits a large flat without becoming bulky. Fits my chunky-thighed-yet-skinny-waisted nine-month-old like a charm! Highly recommended!
Natasha T.
Centreville, VA
I love this diaper as a pocket for overnight - there is lots of room to stuff with plenty of absorbency. BUT, the Aplix closures on the Bumgenius and Flip ranges are just terrible! They last for a couple of months, and then pop off constantly. I have cleaned off the aplix multiple times, but no dice. I think the problem is the loop part (along the diaper front) as it seems to have stopped catching the tabs. Sigh. If you do go with this brand, I would suggest snap closures only, and go with Blueberry pockets with aplix closures. As for a replacement for the Flips, possibly the Thirsties ones have better velcro.
Audrey G.
Bumgenius Cloth Diapers are wonderful. They have several options to choose from: the 4.0 pocket diaper which has a pocket that you can put absorbent inserts in (it comes with two microfiber inserts), Freetimes, which is an all-in-one diaper (no stuffing necessary, the inserts are sewn on), and Elementals, which are all-in-one organic cotton diapers. I prefer the pocket diapers, as I like being able to stuff the pocket with whatever I want. The diapers fit well from around 3 months through toddler years. We rarely have leaks and have never had a blow out. There are also plenty of cute colors and prints to choose from.
Lindsey C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I was formerly a very loyal customer of the Cotton Babies family (BumGenius and Flip) until the day of their $1 sale. Not only did they mark up the cost of flawed seconds quality items to above retail, but they specifically said that they did this because of the buy, sell, trade markets on Facebook. When customers got very upset about this they basically told everyone to move on and the CEO refused to say anything about the terrible business practices being put through in her stores.
While I love their diapers and they work super well I will not be buying any more products from CottonBabies ever again.
Calla Q.
Lacey, WA
We LOVE BumGenius OS Pocket Diapers! They are great! They are gentle on our daughters booty, we tried brand after brand of disposable diapers and her bottom was ALWAYS irritated. I would recommend these diapers to all moms! They are soft, cute, save you money AND they grow with your child! That mean NO BUYING DIAPERS EACH MONTH!! :) I would highly recommend using a hemp insert at night as a doubler are they are VERY absorbent!
Kim R.
Coral Springs, FL
We love our Bumgenius 4.0s! They have lasted for 3 years, and are still absorbent and look new. I prefer the snap closure over the hook and loop, I find the snaps are much more durable (even if the Velcro is 'easier' to use). I love that they are one size, and grow with my child. They fit my 8 week old like a dream, and they work great for my potty trained 3 year old for "just in case" overnight protection. HOWEVER, they can be quite pricey (especially the adorable limited editions!) if you are trying to diaper on a budget, there are much cheaper brands that I find work just as well.
Jennafer L.
Ottawa, IL
I was interested in cloth diapers long before I was pregnant. Once I fell pregnant I instantly knew I'd use cloth. I started my stock pile with these diapers and after trying some others in rotation with these I ended up only with these diapers! They were the cutest prints and the best fits! I used one sized and they lasted me the entire time! They are a bit of an investment but so worth it!! Highly recommend.
Adin U. B.
Glendo, WY
When I found out I was pregnant with our second baby, I found out a whole new world about cloth diapering. I regreted not knowing about it when I had our first baby. I was researching about cloth diapers and great brands out there and BumGenius is always the leading brand. It works really well, I have no leak problems, and it is my traveling cloth diaper. I have about eight of these. It is safe on my baby's bum and earth-friendly. The price is reasonable and it works great! Yes to BUMGENIUS! http://www.chetopianfamily4.com/2012/04/cloth-diapering-little-traveler.html
Aimee L.
Weatherford , TX
What is your favorite color Bumgenius cloth diaper?
Mallory G.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
How many diapers do you consider a perfect stash to diaper one child?
Lauren A.
College Point, NY
Do the colors fade after washing them?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
What is the wear like on these things? Leaks, etc.?
Isis B.