Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers

Bumgenius Cloth Diapers

BY BUMGENIUS #17 in Diapers

BumGenius 4.0 One Size Cloth Diaper - Snap - Grasshopper Cloth diapering has never been so easy! bum Genius One-Size Cloth Diapers feature our patent pending butterfly closure system to provide a comfortable, trim fit. This simple design makes cloth diapering as easy as using disposables. The familiar design makes bum Genius one-size cloth diapers perfect for care providers who might be resistant to cloth diapering (including daycares). Less ClutterbumGenius One-Size Cloth Diapers fit most babies from 7 to 35+ pounds. No more sorting by size or having to carry multiple diapers when going out. Three snap-downs on the front of the diaper* allow you to easily adjust the size of the diaper as your baby grows. Only the Best for Your BabyThe soft, waterproof outer fabric keeps the diaper trim on your newborn and toddler. Soft, sueded inner fabric gently wicks moisture away from your baby's skin. Super stretchy, gentle leg and back elastic with rolled out casings keeps the yuk in and help to keep red marks away. Our unique covered* slot opening keeps your baby protected from moisture. Features: Durable snap closures help keep diapers on older babies Generous sizing accommodates larger babies. Easily replaceable elastic keeps your diapers fresh. 3x3 snap down design* adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 7 to 35+ pounds) Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs* provide a custom fit Waterproof insert stopper* prevents leaking at the tummy. Diapers are bundled with two inserts: a newborn insert for newborns and a one-size insert for your older baby. Wide slot opening makes it easy to stuff and remove insert. Slot cover* protects your baby from wetness. 30 days to evaluate your purchase Designed by a mom and conscientiously manufactured in the USA / Egypt (cover), microfiber inserts made in China. U.S. Patent No. 7,629,501.Includes: A small, lightweight insert for newborns. When your baby outgrows the newborn insert, it works as an overnight booster or as extra absorbency for heavy wetters. A larger one-size insert for your growing baby Care Instructions: Pre-wash cold Wash hot (100F/ 40C) with bum Genius detergent, extra rinse No laundry additives, no fabric softeners Line dry cover, tumble dry insert Use 1/4 cup or 60 mL bleach in the hot wash once per month see more...

• Is it good my little girl has a sensitive skin and she do...5 Answers
  • These are some of my favorite pocket diapers! they are su...2 Answers
  • Are these good for switching to a waste free lifestyle or...5 Answers
Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers
Bumgenius Cloth Diapers
  • "I love the Velcro because they are much easier for me to put on quickly, they are starting to curl up though and as far as the button snaps, those are my husbands favorites, We both love bum-genius and we highly recommend!" in 15 reviews
  • "We had a few different brands of diapers, and these seemed to be the most absorbent and comfortable!They also come in so many fun prints and colors, that it made cloth diapering fun! " in 10 reviews
  • "They are really well made and fit almost any size baby, super soft inside and we had only one leak the entire time we used them!" in 10 reviews
  • "My favorite of the cloth diapers we have used for our kids (and we have used many many different kinds) plus the owner of the company seems awesome and I love that I am buying from a mom-CEO" in 9 reviews
  • "Also, they held up well over the 24 mos we used them up to potty training, and now we will use them for our second son! " in 8 reviews
Jessica D.
Brampton
I am all about natural and organic. I love how against my baby's bum it is 100% organic cotton. These diapers also fit my son perfectly. I also love how the liners are attached to the diaper. Putting these one are super fast and easy since no liner stuffing is needed.
Shawna R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Not a good fit for small babies. Elastics seem to relax really quickly. Can replace elastic easily with their elastic kit - but should last longer. Not impressed with the microfiber inserts. Cute prints that sometimes are facing oddly (ie. Sideways print)
Shannon B.
Wiarton, ON
Hands down the best cloth diapers we own. We never have issues with leaks and they are super easy to care for. We have 4.0, Freetimes and Elementals AIO in our stash. Elementals are our favorite diapers in our rotation!
Samantha M.
Mount Uniacke, NS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love our BG diapers. We just started using them a couple of months ago but i love the way they fit as well as look! I love the range of colors and prints they have as well as how often they're coming out with new ones!
Brea R.
Roebuck, ON
You're paying for a name. These diapers are no better (and in some cases, are worse) than the imported Chinese diapers. I've had more leaks with BumGenius than I know what to do with, and for what I paid for the 3 I own (but no longer use), I could have bought half a full stash of useable diapers!
Winter B.
Grand Manan, New Brunswick
I had 5 BG diapers when I first began cloth diapering. I didn't mind them, but I wasn't really happy with how long it took them to dry. I ended up selling all of mine and going with a different cloth brand.
Beth M.
Halifax, NS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We love our bumgenius! They are definitely the diaper that has the best fit on my son and the added absorbency of the fold over part on the insert is great! Not to mention, they have some adorable prints!
Tina B.
Golden, BC
Love bum genius diapers! They are a huge money saver as they are an all in one diaper that fit my daughter from newborn to potty training. They are trim fitting, absorbent, and so convenient with Velcro.
Meagan S.
Vancouver, BC
I am a huge fan of cloth diapers. I am very concerned about the environment as well as saving money for my family. These cloth diapers make being environmentally and economically aware fun and stylish!
Laurence L.
montréal, Québec, QC
These are the first cloth diapers I use. I loved how easy it was to use. Very easy to use, easy to adjust and boost. I would like it if the diapers with design would become regular models.
Aimee L.
Weatherford , TX
What is your favorite color Bumgenius cloth diaper?
Mallory G.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
How many diapers do you consider a perfect stash to diaper one child?
Lauren A.
College Point, NY
Do the colors fade after washing them?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
What is the wear like on these things? Leaks, etc.?
Isis B.