Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers

Bumgenius Cloth Diapers

BY BUMGENIUS #14 in Diapers

BumGenius 4.0 One Size Cloth Diaper - Snap - Grasshopper Cloth diapering has never been so easy! bum Genius One-Size Cloth Diapers feature our patent pending butterfly closure system to provide a comfortable, trim fit. This simple design makes cloth diapering as easy as using disposables. The familiar design makes bum Genius one-size cloth diapers perfect for care providers who might be resistant to cloth diapering (including daycares). Less ClutterbumGenius One-Size Cloth Diapers fit most babies from 7 to 35+ pounds. No more sorting by size or having to carry multiple diapers when going out. Three snap-downs on the front of the diaper* allow you to easily adjust the size of the diaper as your baby grows. Only the Best for Your BabyThe soft, waterproof outer fabric keeps the diaper trim on your newborn and toddler. Soft, sueded inner fabric gently wicks moisture away from your baby's skin. Super stretchy, gentle leg and back elastic with rolled out casings keeps the yuk in and help to keep red marks away. Our unique covered* slot opening keeps your baby protected from moisture. Features: Durable snap closures help keep diapers on older babies Generous sizing accommodates larger babies. Easily replaceable elastic keeps your diapers fresh. 3x3 snap down design* adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 7 to 35+ pounds) Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs* provide a custom fit Waterproof insert stopper* prevents leaking at the tummy. Diapers are bundled with two inserts: a newborn insert for newborns and a one-size insert for your older baby. Wide slot opening makes it easy to stuff and remove insert. Slot cover* protects your baby from wetness. 30 days to evaluate your purchase Designed by a mom and conscientiously manufactured in the USA / Egypt (cover), microfiber inserts made in China. U.S. Patent No. 7,629,501.Includes: A small, lightweight insert for newborns. When your baby outgrows the newborn insert, it works as an overnight booster or as extra absorbency for heavy wetters. A larger one-size insert for your growing baby Care Instructions: Pre-wash cold Wash hot (100F/ 40C) with bum Genius detergent, extra rinse No laundry additives, no fabric softeners Line dry cover, tumble dry insert Use 1/4 cup or 60 mL bleach in the hot wash once per month see more...

• Is it good my little girl has a sensitive skin and she do...4 Answers
  • These are some of my favorite pocket diapers! they are su...2 Answers
  • Are these good for switching to a waste free lifestyle or...5 Answers
Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers
Bumgenius Cloth Diapers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I love the Velcro because they are much easier for me to put on quickly, they are starting to curl up though and as far as the button snaps, those are my husbands favorites, We both love bum-genius and we highly recommend!" in 15 reviews
  • "We had a few different brands of diapers, and these seemed to be the most absorbent and comfortable!They also come in so many fun prints and colors, that it made cloth diapering fun! " in 10 reviews
  • "They are really well made and fit almost any size baby, super soft inside and we had only one leak the entire time we used them!" in 10 reviews
  • "My favorite of the cloth diapers we have used for our kids (and we have used many many different kinds) plus the owner of the company seems awesome and I love that I am buying from a mom-CEO" in 9 reviews
  • "Also, they held up well over the 24 mos we used them up to potty training, and now we will use them for our second son! " in 8 reviews
Sara D.
Jasper, AL
These are wonderful diapers.
Angela B.
Smiths Falls, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Babies Freetime All-In-One Closure Sassy more...
I bought the Bumgenius Freetime diaper in the "love" pattern (which is super cute). Despite being a bit bulky on my 15lb boy, they do fit nice and trim and give him plenty of leg movement. They was really well and dry quickly. No leaks so far, not even a poop leak! I highly recommend these!
Dalila s.
casablanca
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: Hook Loop Closure Moonbeam more...
Hello my name is dalila sghir i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Hayana M.
London, HI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Review for: Babies Freetime All-In-One Closure Sassy, Hook Loop Closure Zinnia, Hook Loop Closure White, Closure Dazzle, Hook Loop Closure Moonbeam more...
It takes a open minded mom to choose cloth diapers instead disposable diapers, its ecologic better for environment and as a long term really the best option in money terms !

I was very satisfied with this brand, no leaks at all ! recommend to a lot moms to be
Kaitlyn M.
Cold Lake, AB
I love all the cute prints and they are very absorbent. But the elastic relaxes way too much and very quickly (less then a year) which leaves gaps around the leg which then defeats the purpose of the diaper. For the cost, the quality wasn't worth it.
Breanna K.
Kelowna, BC
These Diapers where I live are the most readily available in stores, so I do have a few both new and used. After purchasing other diapers i find that diapers just aren't as good. I have tried them with both my kids and both times they have ended up being "it's diaper laundry day" diapers. I found that that they didn't fit very well around either of my kids and that they were the worst for leaking. I did like the fact that they had the adjustable inserts so you could ad extra layers in the front for boys but it still didn't provide enough absorbency. I also found that I liked the snaps better than the HL closure, as the HL closer started to curl really quick and that the laundry tabs were pretty useless so when they come out of the wash they are a tangled mess.
Christina H.
Fort Hood, TX
I've tried every type of bumgenius diaper there is. I originally started our diaper stash with the Old Bumgenius Elementals. I loved the organic cotton and the fact that they held so much and never leaked. I recently got my first 4.0, and fell in love. I loved them more than the OBGE's. They were trim and I could adjust the level of absorbency based on the number and type of insert I used. We bought an oops freetime to try it out but we really were not impressed. They were bulky and did not absorb as much.
Laurie W.
Ypsilanti , MI
I have been cloth diapering for three years now, and I have tried just about every major brand (Rumparooz, Fuzzibunz, Tots Bots, GroVia, Thirsties...) and every kind (pocket, prefold, fitted, All-in-Two, All-in-One), and the bumGenius Freetime is by far my favorite diaper of them all. It's easy to use, easy to wash, and does not require any stuffing! It even works as a nighttime diaper with the addition of a hemp insert or two. I highly recommend it to beginners and veterans alike.
Lauren S.
Cayuga, ON
Bumgenius is another cloth diaper that I received as a shower gift. It stays near the bottom of my stash, and I only pull it out when my regular cloth diapers are in the wash. I find it does fit better than the other one-size diapers that I have, and the absorbancy is pretty good, as well as the trimness. One of my least favorite aspects of the BumGenius diaper is the fact that it doesn't have very good leg gussets to contain messes, unlike my main brand of diaper.
Alison F.
Yarmouth, NS
I have a few of these in our cloth diaper stash for our little man and the fit is great! We use the 4.0's that come with a newborn insert and a regular size insert. My little man is a heavy wetter however, and we need to add a hemp or bamboo booster in there to hold in all the pee so we get no leaks. But all in all great diapers :)
Aimee L.
Weatherford , TX
What is your favorite color Bumgenius cloth diaper?
Mallory G.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
How many diapers do you consider a perfect stash to diaper one child?
Lauren A.
College Point, NY
Do the colors fade after washing them?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
What is the wear like on these things? Leaks, etc.?
Isis B.