5 varieties available
Bumgenius Cloth Diapers
4.59 / 5 based on 610 Reviews
BumGenius 4.0 One Size Cloth Diaper - Snap - Grasshopper Cloth diapering has never been so easy! bum Genius One-Size Cloth Diapers feature our patent pending butterfly closure system to provide a comfortable, trim fit. This simple design makes cloth diapering as easy as using disposables. The familiar design makes bum Genius one-size cloth diapers perfect for care providers who might be resistant to cloth diapering (including daycares). Less ClutterbumGenius One-Size Cloth Diapers fit most babies from 7 to 35+ pounds. No more sorting by size or having to carry multiple diapers when going out. Three snap-downs on the front of the diaper* allow you to easily adjust the size of the diaper as your baby grows. Only the Best for Your BabyThe soft, waterproof outer fabric keeps the diaper trim on your newborn and toddler. Soft, sueded inner fabric gently wicks moisture away from your baby's skin. Super stretchy, gentle leg and back elastic with rolled out casings keeps the yuk in and help to keep red marks away. Our unique covered* slot opening keeps your baby protected from moisture. Features: Durable snap closures help keep diapers on older babies Generous sizing accommodates larger babies. Easily replaceable elastic keeps your diapers fresh. 3x3 snap down design* adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 7 to 35+ pounds) Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs* provide a custom fit Waterproof insert stopper* prevents leaking at the tummy. Diapers are bundled with two inserts: a newborn insert for newborns and a one-size insert for your older baby. Wide slot opening makes it easy to stuff and remove insert. Slot cover* protects your baby from wetness. 30 days to evaluate your purchase Designed by a mom and conscientiously manufactured in the USA / Egypt (cover), microfiber inserts made in China. U.S. Patent No. 7,629,501.Includes: A small, lightweight insert for newborns. When your baby outgrows the newborn insert, it works as an overnight booster or as extra absorbency for heavy wetters. A larger one-size insert for your growing baby Care Instructions: Pre-wash cold Wash hot (100F/ 40C) with bum Genius detergent, extra rinse No laundry additives, no fabric softeners Line dry cover, tumble dry insert Use 1/4 cup or 60 mL bleach in the hot wash once per month see more...
Top Questions See all 522 Q&A
Bumgenius Cloth Diapers
- "I love the Velcro because they are much easier for me to put on quickly, they are starting to curl up though and as far as the button snaps, those are my husbands favorites, We both love bum-genius and we highly recommend!" in 15 reviews
- "We had a few different brands of diapers, and these seemed to be the most absorbent and comfortable!They also come in so many fun prints and colors, that it made cloth diapering fun! " in 10 reviews
- "They are really well made and fit almost any size baby, super soft inside and we had only one leak the entire time we used them!" in 10 reviews
- "My favorite of the cloth diapers we have used for our kids (and we have used many many different kinds) plus the owner of the company seems awesome and I love that I am buying from a mom-CEO" in 9 reviews
- "Also, they held up well over the 24 mos we used them up to potty training, and now we will use them for our second son! " in 8 reviews
Bought mine used and they have held up they don't leak quick
I love Bumgenius. I like the snaps better than the velcro.
These are our favorite cloth diapers. Such a great fit.
This diaper is awesome but not my absolute fav brand
I love these diapers, because that saved money
I wouldn't buy these when my kids where babies.
Will be using when we have our next baby.
Love the diaper kinda pricey but worth it
Good fit, never get any leaks with these
I've heard all good things about these
Q & A
Do you line dry your Bumgenius diapers or toss them in the dryer?
Which Bumgenius do you prefer? Freetime? Elemental?
How often do you change your little one in these? We have these but my two boys are BIG wetters and I can't seem to change them enough without leaks. Any tips?
How often are you generally washing these diapers? Is water consumption an issue?
Where are these sold?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos