Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers

Bumgenius Cloth Diapers

BY BUMGENIUS #15 in Diapers

BumGenius 4.0 One Size Cloth Diaper - Snap - Grasshopper Cloth diapering has never been so easy! bum Genius One-Size Cloth Diapers feature our patent pending butterfly closure system to provide a comfortable, trim fit. This simple design makes cloth diapering as easy as using disposables. The familiar design makes bum Genius one-size cloth diapers perfect for care providers who might be resistant to cloth diapering (including daycares). Less ClutterbumGenius One-Size Cloth Diapers fit most babies from 7 to 35+ pounds. No more sorting by size or having to carry multiple diapers when going out. Three snap-downs on the front of the diaper* allow you to easily adjust the size of the diaper as your baby grows. Only the Best for Your BabyThe soft, waterproof outer fabric keeps the diaper trim on your newborn and toddler. Soft, sueded inner fabric gently wicks moisture away from your baby's skin. Super stretchy, gentle leg and back elastic with rolled out casings keeps the yuk in and help to keep red marks away. Our unique covered* slot opening keeps your baby protected from moisture. Features: Durable snap closures help keep diapers on older babies Generous sizing accommodates larger babies. Easily replaceable elastic keeps your diapers fresh. 3x3 snap down design* adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 7 to 35+ pounds) Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs* provide a custom fit Waterproof insert stopper* prevents leaking at the tummy. Diapers are bundled with two inserts: a newborn insert for newborns and a one-size insert for your older baby. Wide slot opening makes it easy to stuff and remove insert. Slot cover* protects your baby from wetness. 30 days to evaluate your purchase Designed by a mom and conscientiously manufactured in the USA / Egypt (cover), microfiber inserts made in China. U.S. Patent No. 7,629,501.Includes: A small, lightweight insert for newborns. When your baby outgrows the newborn insert, it works as an overnight booster or as extra absorbency for heavy wetters. A larger one-size insert for your growing baby Care Instructions: Pre-wash cold Wash hot (100F/ 40C) with bum Genius detergent, extra rinse No laundry additives, no fabric softeners Line dry cover, tumble dry insert Use 1/4 cup or 60 mL bleach in the hot wash once per month see more...

• Is it good my little girl has a sensitive skin and she do...5 Answers
  • These are some of my favorite pocket diapers! they are su...2 Answers
  • Are these good for switching to a waste free lifestyle or...5 Answers
Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers
Bumgenius Cloth Diapers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love the Velcro because they are much easier for me to put on quickly, they are starting to curl up though and as far as the button snaps, those are my husbands favorites, We both love bum-genius and we highly recommend!" in 15 reviews
  • "We had a few different brands of diapers, and these seemed to be the most absorbent and comfortable!They also come in so many fun prints and colors, that it made cloth diapering fun! " in 10 reviews
  • "They are really well made and fit almost any size baby, super soft inside and we had only one leak the entire time we used them!" in 10 reviews
  • "My favorite of the cloth diapers we have used for our kids (and we have used many many different kinds) plus the owner of the company seems awesome and I love that I am buying from a mom-CEO" in 9 reviews
  • "Also, they held up well over the 24 mos we used them up to potty training, and now we will use them for our second son! " in 8 reviews
Jasmine S.
Bumgenius 4.0 one size diapers are my most valued product. They can adjust to different sizes to fit your babies needs. They come in all kinds of colors and designs to make that fluffy butt look its cutest. I stopped having leaks ever since i switched to these. No more wet clothes or sheets to wash! ive been using cloth on my son since he was 2 weeks old, after using all kinds of brands and always being disappointed, i can say these are the best diapers ive ever paid for. The great thing about this brand is the quality and the demand! After you're done diapering your child, you can still sell them and make some of your money back!
Rise C.
Williston, ND
I'm officially one of THOSE moms. I was extremely skeptical of cloth diapering. There may have been some pregnancy nightmares about safety pins. These diapers have put my anxieties to rest. I wanted something that would be economical and great for the environment. Also something that fit my lifestyle. I'm more of a Bergdorf hippie. The snap enclosures and quality elastic makes these the best on the market. We haven't had a blow out and they're surprisingly easy to clean. My go to advice for expecting parents is to consider cloth diapering. I highly recommend using the bum genius brand.
Julie P.
Shawnee, OK
I tried cloth diapers with my first child and it was a no go. I did not have a working knowledge of the cloth diapering systems that were out there, went with the cheapest option, and quit within two weeks. It was just too much work.

NOW, thanks to a great cloth diaper store in my town, I have a great understanding of the different cloth diapers that are available. There is such a variety of options! My store had a trial program that allowed you to use different types/brands to see what would work best for you. Bumgenius Elementals were in my trial program. Thank goodness!

This is an extremely easy diaper to use. We have the AIO (all-in-one means no pockets to stuff, no extra liners that you have to use) snap diapers.

We chose this diaper over a few others due to the ease. Dads, grandparents, baby'sitters...they can all chantge this diaper without having to worry about anything! It works just like a disposable diaper but just toss it in the laundry basket.

We love our cloth diapers and are glad we have made the change.
Samantha S.
I've tried lots of cloth diapers. I love my BG 4.0s. I've never tried the AIOs but I love my pockets. After starting with just some different prefolds and covers I got one of the BG3.0s on sale. It quickly became a favorite.

These are absorbent, easy to clean, and easy to stuff. The adjustable snaps and stretchy material meant they worked great on my chunky baby AND on my tall, thin toddler which was a huge plus.

I also love the colors.

Fair warning: microfiber can be tricky to keep clean. It's really easy to overdo the detergent. I almost always had to strip once a month.
Nina K.
Tampa, FL
The 4.0 is a fantastic intro pocket diaper. Perfect for daycare and day trips. Once stuffed it's used like a disposable diaper. I used the FreeTime exclusively for a few mo this and loved the ease of no stuffing and grab and go, however for both the 4.0 and FreeTime my boy developed microfiber sensitivity.

The good news is that BumGenius makes the elemental. Another great all in one diaper with organic cotton that I still use on my heavy wetter today!

Lastly the Flip. Not the best cover out there, but almost. An extremely versatile cover that fits every insert I've put it there, and I've tried many. Once little man started having sensitivities. I simply bought the organic inserts and fell in love with the absorbency. Still my go to insert for nighttime diapers.
Megan B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Hands down my favorite cloth diapers. I like the pocket diapers but the elemental is the best!! They fit my little guy so well and it made our transition into cloth so much easier
Kasey H.
Fenton, MI
I have just recently gotten into the cloth diapering game since we are trying to be a little greener and save money. I had purchased a couple different kinds of cloth diapers to try them out and they were just OK. A friend of mine however told me about the bumgenius 4.0 diapers and said how great they were so I had to buy some. As soon as I got it I popped it in the washer a couple times like the instructions said and then put it on my 2 month old. Right off the bat I knew that I was going to like these a lot better then the other brands I have. The snaps keep nicer then the velcro since it won't wear out over time. The material was soft and they weren't so bulky. I have since ordered more and they have become my favorite of all.
Tavia K.
Lexington, KY
Easy to use, durable snap closures on the 4.0 one size diapers make these our favorite cloth diaper! Diapers come with two inserts: a newborn insert for newborns and a one-size insert for your older baby, but we use both inserts on our toddler. We use one big one snapped with a newborn insert on top for added absorbancy. We do not put the pockets in the dryer, they are sunned outside to remove stains and lingering smells. The sun is a natural bleaching/brightener. We use Nellies Laundry Soda to wash our diapers and have no repelling issues. Sometimes we use Country Save powder. 3x3 snap system adjusts to fit babies 7-35+ pounds and gentle leg elastics. I do wish they had leg gussets like Thirsties and some other brands have.
Laura S.
Biddeford , ME
I started cloth diapering when my son was about 4 months old. As most cd (cloth diaper) moms I have a few brands, Bumgenius being one of them. I have about 7 Velcro pocket diapers that where passed down to me from a family member. This family member did not cd long but the condition of the Velcro is not good. A lot of the seems have come out and I've had to repair them quite a few times. At some point I will most likely just replace the Velcro with snaps.
The good thing about the diapers is the there pockets! These pockets are easy to stuff and can fit quite a bit if you have a heavy wetter, my husband doesn't even have a problem stuffing them with his big hands.
Katie W.
Maineville, OH
Love cloth diapering. Perfer buckle. Velcro is fast and easy but easy for them to take off and it rolls to up. Wash nice and have good absorbancy!!! Would reccomend bum genius cloth velcro for newborn and small babies. Yes.
Aimee L.
Weatherford , TX
What is your favorite color Bumgenius cloth diaper?
Mallory G.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
How many diapers do you consider a perfect stash to diaper one child?
Lauren A.
College Point, NY
Do the colors fade after washing them?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
What is the wear like on these things? Leaks, etc.?
Isis B.