Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers

Bumgenius Cloth Diapers

BY BUMGENIUS #17 in Diapers

BumGenius 4.0 One Size Cloth Diaper - Snap - Grasshopper Cloth diapering has never been so easy! bum Genius One-Size Cloth Diapers feature our patent pending butterfly closure system to provide a comfortable, trim fit. This simple design makes cloth diapering as easy as using disposables. The familiar design makes bum Genius one-size cloth diapers perfect for care providers who might be resistant to cloth diapering (including daycares). Less ClutterbumGenius One-Size Cloth Diapers fit most babies from 7 to 35+ pounds. No more sorting by size or having to carry multiple diapers when going out. Three snap-downs on the front of the diaper* allow you to easily adjust the size of the diaper as your baby grows. Only the Best for Your BabyThe soft, waterproof outer fabric keeps the diaper trim on your newborn and toddler. Soft, sueded inner fabric gently wicks moisture away from your baby's skin. Super stretchy, gentle leg and back elastic with rolled out casings keeps the yuk in and help to keep red marks away. Our unique covered* slot opening keeps your baby protected from moisture. Features: Durable snap closures help keep diapers on older babies Generous sizing accommodates larger babies. Easily replaceable elastic keeps your diapers fresh. 3x3 snap down design* adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 7 to 35+ pounds) Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs* provide a custom fit Waterproof insert stopper* prevents leaking at the tummy. Diapers are bundled with two inserts: a newborn insert for newborns and a one-size insert for your older baby. Wide slot opening makes it easy to stuff and remove insert. Slot cover* protects your baby from wetness. 30 days to evaluate your purchase Designed by a mom and conscientiously manufactured in the USA / Egypt (cover), microfiber inserts made in China. U.S. Patent No. 7,629,501.Includes: A small, lightweight insert for newborns. When your baby outgrows the newborn insert, it works as an overnight booster or as extra absorbency for heavy wetters. A larger one-size insert for your growing baby Care Instructions: Pre-wash cold Wash hot (100F/ 40C) with bum Genius detergent, extra rinse No laundry additives, no fabric softeners Line dry cover, tumble dry insert Use 1/4 cup or 60 mL bleach in the hot wash once per month see more...

• Is it good my little girl has a sensitive skin and she do...5 Answers
  • These are some of my favorite pocket diapers! they are su...2 Answers
  • Are these good for switching to a waste free lifestyle or...5 Answers
Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers
Bumgenius Cloth Diapers
  • "I love the Velcro because they are much easier for me to put on quickly, they are starting to curl up though and as far as the button snaps, those are my husbands favorites, We both love bum-genius and we highly recommend!" in 15 reviews
  • "We had a few different brands of diapers, and these seemed to be the most absorbent and comfortable!They also come in so many fun prints and colors, that it made cloth diapering fun! " in 10 reviews
  • "They are really well made and fit almost any size baby, super soft inside and we had only one leak the entire time we used them!" in 10 reviews
  • "My favorite of the cloth diapers we have used for our kids (and we have used many many different kinds) plus the owner of the company seems awesome and I love that I am buying from a mom-CEO" in 9 reviews
  • "Also, they held up well over the 24 mos we used them up to potty training, and now we will use them for our second son! " in 8 reviews
Ashley T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
A bit pricey, but well worth it. I prefer snap over aplix because it last longer. The sizes are great, and fit my chunky babies well. I would recommend :)
Natasha L.
Chino Hills, CA
I love these diapers. They work great, and I rarely have to deal with leaks. They are also super cute, Eco friendly, and cheaper in the long run. Why not?
Heather M.
Saint Peters, MO
Love Bumgenius cloth diapers. These diapers are my go to right now with my son and I always recommend them to people who are thinking about using cloth.
Bobbi G.
Princeton, TX
Bungenius was my favorite when we cloth diapered. The only thing I had to complain about is they took forever to dry whether line or dried in the dryer.
Tonja H.
Columbia, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love these cloth diapers! Used them for two of my babies and seemed to work best. Most absorbent & lots of options between bumGenius & their Flip system.
Laura C.
Enid, OK
Got a really awesome deal on my cloth diapers and are in love with the bumgenius ones! They are easy to care for and are comfortable for our growing LO!
Rachael H.
Topeka, KS
Our son is 6 months and we have been using bum genius happily since the end of month one. We haven't started solids yet, but will soon. So far, so good!
Caroline B.
My favorite cloth diapers. I'm on my second child in cloth diapers in 2 years. Fit is great. Prints and solids look adore able on my son and daughter.
Kaitlyn R.
Love these during the day! I love all the cute prints! With just the microfiber inserts though they don't stand a chance with my heavy wetter at night
Kayla S.
Riverdale, CA
I absolutely love cloth diapering, and this one is an excellent brand to use! These are easy to use, cute, and not to mention extremely eco friendly.
Aimee L.
Weatherford , TX
What is your favorite color Bumgenius cloth diaper?
Mallory G.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
How many diapers do you consider a perfect stash to diaper one child?
Lauren A.
College Point, NY
Do the colors fade after washing them?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
What is the wear like on these things? Leaks, etc.?
Isis B.