Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers

Bumgenius Cloth Diapers

BY BUMGENIUS #15 in Diapers

BumGenius 4.0 One Size Cloth Diaper - Snap - Grasshopper Cloth diapering has never been so easy! bum Genius One-Size Cloth Diapers feature our patent pending butterfly closure system to provide a comfortable, trim fit. This simple design makes cloth diapering as easy as using disposables. The familiar design makes bum Genius one-size cloth diapers perfect for care providers who might be resistant to cloth diapering (including daycares). Less ClutterbumGenius One-Size Cloth Diapers fit most babies from 7 to 35+ pounds. No more sorting by size or having to carry multiple diapers when going out. Three snap-downs on the front of the diaper* allow you to easily adjust the size of the diaper as your baby grows. Only the Best for Your BabyThe soft, waterproof outer fabric keeps the diaper trim on your newborn and toddler. Soft, sueded inner fabric gently wicks moisture away from your baby's skin. Super stretchy, gentle leg and back elastic with rolled out casings keeps the yuk in and help to keep red marks away. Our unique covered* slot opening keeps your baby protected from moisture. Features: Durable snap closures help keep diapers on older babies Generous sizing accommodates larger babies. Easily replaceable elastic keeps your diapers fresh. 3x3 snap down design* adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 7 to 35+ pounds) Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs* provide a custom fit Waterproof insert stopper* prevents leaking at the tummy. Diapers are bundled with two inserts: a newborn insert for newborns and a one-size insert for your older baby. Wide slot opening makes it easy to stuff and remove insert. Slot cover* protects your baby from wetness. 30 days to evaluate your purchase Designed by a mom and conscientiously manufactured in the USA / Egypt (cover), microfiber inserts made in China. U.S. Patent No. 7,629,501.Includes: A small, lightweight insert for newborns. When your baby outgrows the newborn insert, it works as an overnight booster or as extra absorbency for heavy wetters. A larger one-size insert for your growing baby Care Instructions: Pre-wash cold Wash hot (100F/ 40C) with bum Genius detergent, extra rinse No laundry additives, no fabric softeners Line dry cover, tumble dry insert Use 1/4 cup or 60 mL bleach in the hot wash once per month see more...

• Is it good my little girl has a sensitive skin and she do...4 Answers
  • These are some of my favorite pocket diapers! they are su...2 Answers
  • Are these good for switching to a waste free lifestyle or...5 Answers
Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers
Bumgenius Cloth Diapers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I love the Velcro because they are much easier for me to put on quickly, they are starting to curl up though and as far as the button snaps, those are my husbands favorites, We both love bum-genius and we highly recommend!" in 15 reviews
  • "We had a few different brands of diapers, and these seemed to be the most absorbent and comfortable!They also come in so many fun prints and colors, that it made cloth diapering fun! " in 10 reviews
  • "They are really well made and fit almost any size baby, super soft inside and we had only one leak the entire time we used them!" in 10 reviews
  • "My favorite of the cloth diapers we have used for our kids (and we have used many many different kinds) plus the owner of the company seems awesome and I love that I am buying from a mom-CEO" in 9 reviews
  • "Also, they held up well over the 24 mos we used them up to potty training, and now we will use them for our second son! " in 8 reviews
Julie F.
Auburndale, FL
This is a good standard diaper. We have been using ours for our son for about 2 yrs. my only complaint is the laundry tap. It leaves a red irritation spot on his back.
Ashley I.
Mancelona, MI
Heard good things about these diapers.. I have been wanting to cloth diaper but cant seem to find the right kind.. these ones seem to be a lot of peoples favorites..
Carrie T.
I've used many brands and types of cloth diapers but these are my number one favorite for our baby girl. They are trim and absorbent and not too bulky under clothes.
Dominique P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
LOVE BUM GENUIS! I have ten of these diapers and seriously want and need more! A+ on this cloth diaper and I would HIGHLY recommend to any cloth diapering mom! LOVE!
Melinda H.
Gardiner, ME
We have a lot of cloth diaper styles bumGenius is my first pick. The stretchy tabs allow for a good customized fit. High quality product in an affordable price range.
Misty B.
Berea, KY
Love my BGs. I prefer snaps to hook & loop however, as the hook & loop losses it's stickiness after awhile and must be replaced. Very affordable and does the job!
Daijeri S.
College Station, TX
I love Bumgenius. We have 8 BG diapers total, and I just love them. They hold up well, no leaks and no tearing. Sad to see the lovelace pattern being discontinued.
Nicole K.
Chino, CA
We love the Bum genius diapers just wish they went up to a higher weight limit. Our son who isn't even 3 yet can't wear them anymore because he's 35+ lbs and tall
Kendra G.
Corp Christi, TX
I used bumgenius AIO for my Son, and loved them. They were simple to use, fit well, and never had issues with leaks. Also, they held up well over the 24 mos we used them up to potty training, and now we will use them for our second son!
Becky F.
Sweet Home, Or
These diapers work great. I never had any leaking issues while using BumGenius diapers. Wish they were a *tad* cheaper, but they are definitely worth the money.
Aimee L.
Weatherford , TX
What is your favorite color Bumgenius cloth diaper?
Mallory G.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
How many diapers do you consider a perfect stash to diaper one child?
Lauren A.
College Point, NY
Do the colors fade after washing them?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
What is the wear like on these things? Leaks, etc.?
Isis B.