Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers

Bumgenius Cloth Diapers

BY BUMGENIUS #18 in Diapers

BumGenius 4.0 One Size Cloth Diaper - Snap - Grasshopper Cloth diapering has never been so easy! bum Genius One-Size Cloth Diapers feature our patent pending butterfly closure system to provide a comfortable, trim fit. This simple design makes cloth diapering as easy as using disposables. The familiar design makes bum Genius one-size cloth diapers perfect for care providers who might be resistant to cloth diapering (including daycares). Less ClutterbumGenius One-Size Cloth Diapers fit most babies from 7 to 35+ pounds. No more sorting by size or having to carry multiple diapers when going out. Three snap-downs on the front of the diaper* allow you to easily adjust the size of the diaper as your baby grows. Only the Best for Your BabyThe soft, waterproof outer fabric keeps the diaper trim on your newborn and toddler. Soft, sueded inner fabric gently wicks moisture away from your baby's skin. Super stretchy, gentle leg and back elastic with rolled out casings keeps the yuk in and help to keep red marks away. Our unique covered* slot opening keeps your baby protected from moisture. Features: Durable snap closures help keep diapers on older babies Generous sizing accommodates larger babies. Easily replaceable elastic keeps your diapers fresh. 3x3 snap down design* adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 7 to 35+ pounds) Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs* provide a custom fit Waterproof insert stopper* prevents leaking at the tummy. Diapers are bundled with two inserts: a newborn insert for newborns and a one-size insert for your older baby. Wide slot opening makes it easy to stuff and remove insert. Slot cover* protects your baby from wetness. 30 days to evaluate your purchase Designed by a mom and conscientiously manufactured in the USA / Egypt (cover), microfiber inserts made in China. U.S. Patent No. 7,629,501.Includes: A small, lightweight insert for newborns. When your baby outgrows the newborn insert, it works as an overnight booster or as extra absorbency for heavy wetters. A larger one-size insert for your growing baby Care Instructions: Pre-wash cold Wash hot (100F/ 40C) with bum Genius detergent, extra rinse No laundry additives, no fabric softeners Line dry cover, tumble dry insert Use 1/4 cup or 60 mL bleach in the hot wash once per month see more...

• Is it good my little girl has a sensitive skin and she do...5 Answers
  • These are some of my favorite pocket diapers! they are su...2 Answers
  • Are these good for switching to a waste free lifestyle or...5 Answers
Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers
Bumgenius Cloth Diapers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I love the Velcro because they are much easier for me to put on quickly, they are starting to curl up though and as far as the button snaps, those are my husbands favorites, We both love bum-genius and we highly recommend!" in 15 reviews
  • "We had a few different brands of diapers, and these seemed to be the most absorbent and comfortable!They also come in so many fun prints and colors, that it made cloth diapering fun! " in 10 reviews
  • "They are really well made and fit almost any size baby, super soft inside and we had only one leak the entire time we used them!" in 10 reviews
  • "My favorite of the cloth diapers we have used for our kids (and we have used many many different kinds) plus the owner of the company seems awesome and I love that I am buying from a mom-CEO" in 9 reviews
  • "Also, they held up well over the 24 mos we used them up to potty training, and now we will use them for our second son! " in 8 reviews
Katie F.
I really like the bumGenius diapers. They fit both my chunky boys really well. They have really cute colors and prints also. It's also really easy to care for the diapers. One of my favorite brands.
Amy S.
Penn Yan
These diapers are really cute and fit well on my six month old son. I'm not really in love with the quality of the PUL though. It seems somewhat flimsy in comparison to other cloth diapers we own.
Mai N.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I rotate between these, Little Monsters and Swaddlebees. I was very nervous using CD's at first and with much research I bought Bumgenius first. They are very easy to use as well as durable.
Michelle L.
Braintree, MA
This is my favorite pocket diaper out of all the brands I've tried. I can get a perfect fit on my newborn and on my large toddler. One of the few that will actually get us to potty-learning.
Erin L.
Waverly, IA
Nice diapers, easy to use and soft on the kiddo. I have a few of these and prefer the button attachment over the Velcro. I will plan on using again with a second child. They hold up great.
Margaret P.
I have been CD for a year, and I am pleased with how my Bum Genius is holding up. I have many brands, and this is one of my favorites. It is extremely well made and stylish and never leaks!
AMANDA J.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I have two children and this is the best product! They are easy and washable and which is great because diapers are so expensive! They are also very comfortable and soft which is a plus!
Melanie H.
We used to cloth diaper many years ago and these were some of our favorite diapers! They are easy to use, easy to wash and absolutely adorable. Great for nighttime wear and so soft!
Brianne V.
Phoenix, AZ
I have used a variety of cloth diapers and Bum Genius diapers are by far the best I have found. We use the 4.0 all in ones with the snaps. We have saved so much money this way!
Alyssa S.
Milliken, CO
These are by far my favorite cloth diapers ever!!! Very big pockets for extra stuffing. I like the snaps over the Velcro because my kiddos have figured out how to undo it.
Aimee L.
Weatherford , TX
What is your favorite color Bumgenius cloth diaper?
Mallory G.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
How many diapers do you consider a perfect stash to diaper one child?
Lauren A.
College Point, NY
Do the colors fade after washing them?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
What is the wear like on these things? Leaks, etc.?
Isis B.