Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers

Bumgenius Cloth Diapers

BY BUMGENIUS #17 in Diapers

BumGenius 4.0 One Size Cloth Diaper - Snap - Grasshopper Cloth diapering has never been so easy! bum Genius One-Size Cloth Diapers feature our patent pending butterfly closure system to provide a comfortable, trim fit. This simple design makes cloth diapering as easy as using disposables. The familiar design makes bum Genius one-size cloth diapers perfect for care providers who might be resistant to cloth diapering (including daycares). Less ClutterbumGenius One-Size Cloth Diapers fit most babies from 7 to 35+ pounds. No more sorting by size or having to carry multiple diapers when going out. Three snap-downs on the front of the diaper* allow you to easily adjust the size of the diaper as your baby grows. Only the Best for Your BabyThe soft, waterproof outer fabric keeps the diaper trim on your newborn and toddler. Soft, sueded inner fabric gently wicks moisture away from your baby's skin. Super stretchy, gentle leg and back elastic with rolled out casings keeps the yuk in and help to keep red marks away. Our unique covered* slot opening keeps your baby protected from moisture. Features: Durable snap closures help keep diapers on older babies Generous sizing accommodates larger babies. Easily replaceable elastic keeps your diapers fresh. 3x3 snap down design* adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 7 to 35+ pounds) Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs* provide a custom fit Waterproof insert stopper* prevents leaking at the tummy. Diapers are bundled with two inserts: a newborn insert for newborns and a one-size insert for your older baby. Wide slot opening makes it easy to stuff and remove insert. Slot cover* protects your baby from wetness. 30 days to evaluate your purchase Designed by a mom and conscientiously manufactured in the USA / Egypt (cover), microfiber inserts made in China. U.S. Patent No. 7,629,501.Includes: A small, lightweight insert for newborns. When your baby outgrows the newborn insert, it works as an overnight booster or as extra absorbency for heavy wetters. A larger one-size insert for your growing baby Care Instructions: Pre-wash cold Wash hot (100F/ 40C) with bum Genius detergent, extra rinse No laundry additives, no fabric softeners Line dry cover, tumble dry insert Use 1/4 cup or 60 mL bleach in the hot wash once per month see more...

• Is it good my little girl has a sensitive skin and she do...5 Answers
  • These are some of my favorite pocket diapers! they are su...2 Answers
  • Are these good for switching to a waste free lifestyle or...5 Answers
Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers
Bumgenius Cloth Diapers
  • "I love the Velcro because they are much easier for me to put on quickly, they are starting to curl up though and as far as the button snaps, those are my husbands favorites, We both love bum-genius and we highly recommend!" in 15 reviews
  • "We had a few different brands of diapers, and these seemed to be the most absorbent and comfortable!They also come in so many fun prints and colors, that it made cloth diapering fun! " in 10 reviews
  • "They are really well made and fit almost any size baby, super soft inside and we had only one leak the entire time we used them!" in 10 reviews
  • "My favorite of the cloth diapers we have used for our kids (and we have used many many different kinds) plus the owner of the company seems awesome and I love that I am buying from a mom-CEO" in 9 reviews
  • "Also, they held up well over the 24 mos we used them up to potty training, and now we will use them for our second son! " in 8 reviews
Courtney H.
Greensboro, NC
Rebecca M.
I used these diapers for a while, in the aplix. The aplix wore very very quickly. I also had major issues with using the microfiber inserts for the pockets. However, they were easy to get on and convenient.
Darby S.
Kyle, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love bumgenius they are one of my favorites in our stash! i love the variety of prints and the ease of use. the absorbency is amazing and great for night time wear
Elise E.
Bartlesville , OK
We have a variety of cloth diapers and the BG 4.0s are our go-to diaper. They are the only diaper that doesn't leak at night. The colors and prints are nice but I will say there are cuter ones out there.
Ashley B.
Loves these! My go to diaper. I've tried many brands but nothing compared to Bumgenius & we know own over 50 diapers! If your thinking about cloth diaper these are a must try & you won't be sorry either.
Liz W.
San Antonio, TX
We've been cloth diapering for 3+ years and these were the first ones I tried. They're easy to use and clean - a good first cloth diaper for sure. We still use some of the ones I bought 3 years ago too.
Courtney D.
Newark, OH
We have been cloth diapering for almost two years and Bum Genius 4.0s are by far our favorite diapers! They are relatively trim compared to other brands and I love the fit we get with the double snaps! :)
Mallory M.
Mt Sterling, KY
These are my all time favorite cloth diapers. They are easy to take care of and hold up better than other brands I have bought. They are also easy to repair after much use. Definitely worth the money.
Jenny W.
Love Bum Genius diapers. We have both the snap and the Velcro, both hold up very well with use over time. Over two years of use and still these are in our daily rotation. Freetime Bum Genius rock!!
Katrina P.
Council Blfs, IA
I love the one-size pocket diapers with Velcro closure from BumGenius. Very absorbent and baby girls bum doesn't get diaper rash very often. Would recommend to anyone.
Aimee L.
Weatherford , TX
What is your favorite color Bumgenius cloth diaper?
Mallory G.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
How many diapers do you consider a perfect stash to diaper one child?
Lauren A.
College Point, NY
Do the colors fade after washing them?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
What is the wear like on these things? Leaks, etc.?
Isis B.