Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers

Bumgenius Cloth Diapers

BY BUMGENIUS #14 in Diapers

BumGenius 4.0 One Size Cloth Diaper - Snap - Grasshopper Cloth diapering has never been so easy! bum Genius One-Size Cloth Diapers feature our patent pending butterfly closure system to provide a comfortable, trim fit. This simple design makes cloth diapering as easy as using disposables. The familiar design makes bum Genius one-size cloth diapers perfect for care providers who might be resistant to cloth diapering (including daycares). Less ClutterbumGenius One-Size Cloth Diapers fit most babies from 7 to 35+ pounds. No more sorting by size or having to carry multiple diapers when going out. Three snap-downs on the front of the diaper* allow you to easily adjust the size of the diaper as your baby grows. Only the Best for Your BabyThe soft, waterproof outer fabric keeps the diaper trim on your newborn and toddler. Soft, sueded inner fabric gently wicks moisture away from your baby's skin. Super stretchy, gentle leg and back elastic with rolled out casings keeps the yuk in and help to keep red marks away. Our unique covered* slot opening keeps your baby protected from moisture. Features: Durable snap closures help keep diapers on older babies Generous sizing accommodates larger babies. Easily replaceable elastic keeps your diapers fresh. 3x3 snap down design* adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 7 to 35+ pounds) Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs* provide a custom fit Waterproof insert stopper* prevents leaking at the tummy. Diapers are bundled with two inserts: a newborn insert for newborns and a one-size insert for your older baby. Wide slot opening makes it easy to stuff and remove insert. Slot cover* protects your baby from wetness. 30 days to evaluate your purchase Designed by a mom and conscientiously manufactured in the USA / Egypt (cover), microfiber inserts made in China. U.S. Patent No. 7,629,501.Includes: A small, lightweight insert for newborns. When your baby outgrows the newborn insert, it works as an overnight booster or as extra absorbency for heavy wetters. A larger one-size insert for your growing baby Care Instructions: Pre-wash cold Wash hot (100F/ 40C) with bum Genius detergent, extra rinse No laundry additives, no fabric softeners Line dry cover, tumble dry insert Use 1/4 cup or 60 mL bleach in the hot wash once per month see more...

• Is it good my little girl has a sensitive skin and she do...4 Answers
  • These are some of my favorite pocket diapers! they are su...2 Answers
  • Are these good for switching to a waste free lifestyle or...5 Answers
Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers
Bumgenius Cloth Diapers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I love the Velcro because they are much easier for me to put on quickly, they are starting to curl up though and as far as the button snaps, those are my husbands favorites, We both love bum-genius and we highly recommend!" in 15 reviews
  • "We had a few different brands of diapers, and these seemed to be the most absorbent and comfortable!They also come in so many fun prints and colors, that it made cloth diapering fun! " in 10 reviews
  • "They are really well made and fit almost any size baby, super soft inside and we had only one leak the entire time we used them!" in 10 reviews
  • "My favorite of the cloth diapers we have used for our kids (and we have used many many different kinds) plus the owner of the company seems awesome and I love that I am buying from a mom-CEO" in 9 reviews
  • "Also, they held up well over the 24 mos we used them up to potty training, and now we will use them for our second son! " in 8 reviews
Colleen P.
Jber, Ak
I've been using my Bum Genius diapers for over two years now, and I love love love them! They are by far my favorite brand of diaper and the one I always recommend to friends.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
We have been looking in to cloth diapering for our 1 year old she has very sensitive skin and so far this product has worked well for us for the price we believe it's worth it
Felicia F.
Sully, IA
These cloth diapers just seemed to work the best for us with having 2 in diapers. I love pocket diapers because I could always add stuffing to it for more protection at night.
Melissa K.
Wappingers Falls, NY
I love bum genius cloth diapers! They are one of my favorite brands. I love that the waterproofing material extends to the inside so wetness doesn't spill out onto the belly.
Amanda C.
Eldon, IA
We love Bumgenius pocket dipes here! Great quality, I love that they are adjustable, so you can get lots of use out of them, they are easy to use, even my husband can do it, and I love that you can choose snap or hook/loop closures.
Nicole W.
Sioux Falls, SD
Definitely not my favorite brand of cloth diapers. They fit okay, but stuffing the pockets is a pain, the aplix doesn't stick well at all, and I hate the location of the tag.
Jennifer B.
Love these diapers! They're nice and trim on my 3 month old and we haven't had a leak or blowout once. The colors and prints are so pretty that it's hard to not buy them all.
Samantha B.
Camdenton, MO
I don't have kids yet, but I have friends that use these, and when I have kids I will use them because they save a ton of money and they are eco-friendly, and they look SUPER cute. They also won't leave diaper rash on the babies.
Amanda H.
I use bum genius pocket diapers and I love them! We started cloth diapering when we had our second baby and our first was still in diapers too. I honestly love my cloth diapers more than disposables. And they look so much cuter too.
Kira A.
Odessa, TX
With my 3rd we decided to use cloth diapers due to past allergies. Plus its the new trend. I was impressed with the leakage protection. They are so cute and easy to clean.
Aimee L.
Weatherford , TX
What is your favorite color Bumgenius cloth diaper?
Mallory G.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
How many diapers do you consider a perfect stash to diaper one child?
Lauren A.
College Point, NY
Do the colors fade after washing them?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
What is the wear like on these things? Leaks, etc.?
Isis B.