Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers

Bumgenius Cloth Diapers

BY BUMGENIUS #14 in Diapers

BumGenius 4.0 One Size Cloth Diaper - Snap - Grasshopper Cloth diapering has never been so easy! bum Genius One-Size Cloth Diapers feature our patent pending butterfly closure system to provide a comfortable, trim fit. This simple design makes cloth diapering as easy as using disposables. The familiar design makes bum Genius one-size cloth diapers perfect for care providers who might be resistant to cloth diapering (including daycares). Less ClutterbumGenius One-Size Cloth Diapers fit most babies from 7 to 35+ pounds. No more sorting by size or having to carry multiple diapers when going out. Three snap-downs on the front of the diaper* allow you to easily adjust the size of the diaper as your baby grows. Only the Best for Your BabyThe soft, waterproof outer fabric keeps the diaper trim on your newborn and toddler. Soft, sueded inner fabric gently wicks moisture away from your baby's skin. Super stretchy, gentle leg and back elastic with rolled out casings keeps the yuk in and help to keep red marks away. Our unique covered* slot opening keeps your baby protected from moisture. Features: Durable snap closures help keep diapers on older babies Generous sizing accommodates larger babies. Easily replaceable elastic keeps your diapers fresh. 3x3 snap down design* adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 7 to 35+ pounds) Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs* provide a custom fit Waterproof insert stopper* prevents leaking at the tummy. Diapers are bundled with two inserts: a newborn insert for newborns and a one-size insert for your older baby. Wide slot opening makes it easy to stuff and remove insert. Slot cover* protects your baby from wetness. 30 days to evaluate your purchase Designed by a mom and conscientiously manufactured in the USA / Egypt (cover), microfiber inserts made in China. U.S. Patent No. 7,629,501.Includes: A small, lightweight insert for newborns. When your baby outgrows the newborn insert, it works as an overnight booster or as extra absorbency for heavy wetters. A larger one-size insert for your growing baby Care Instructions: Pre-wash cold Wash hot (100F/ 40C) with bum Genius detergent, extra rinse No laundry additives, no fabric softeners Line dry cover, tumble dry insert Use 1/4 cup or 60 mL bleach in the hot wash once per month see more...

• Is it good my little girl has a sensitive skin and she do...4 Answers
  • These are some of my favorite pocket diapers! they are su...2 Answers
  • Are these good for switching to a waste free lifestyle or...5 Answers
Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers
Bumgenius Cloth Diapers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I love the Velcro because they are much easier for me to put on quickly, they are starting to curl up though and as far as the button snaps, those are my husbands favorites, We both love bum-genius and we highly recommend!" in 15 reviews
  • "We had a few different brands of diapers, and these seemed to be the most absorbent and comfortable!They also come in so many fun prints and colors, that it made cloth diapering fun! " in 10 reviews
  • "They are really well made and fit almost any size baby, super soft inside and we had only one leak the entire time we used them!" in 10 reviews
  • "My favorite of the cloth diapers we have used for our kids (and we have used many many different kinds) plus the owner of the company seems awesome and I love that I am buying from a mom-CEO" in 9 reviews
  • "Also, they held up well over the 24 mos we used them up to potty training, and now we will use them for our second son! " in 8 reviews
Mariah G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these cloth diapers. My baby suffered from a chemical burn/rash due to other diapers and his skin peeled off completely! Horrible experience I had to put ointments that were prescribed and I tried these diapers when I did that and he healed so fast. Definitely helped out a lot, and not only that but at times I put it on my baby and he seems to love it much more then regular diapers.
Colleen S.
Buford , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We LOVE BumGenius cloth diapers! They fit my girls great and they hold so much! I have never had any issues with stinks or anything. They are great diapers and the company has good morals. My one complaint is the elastic can stretch out but they have definitely improved them with the new 5.0 diaper!
Kaitlin M.
El paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We've been using cloth for over 2 years now, and bumgenoius diapers definitely are good for the long haul. They are easy to use so soft and squishy, and easily accessible at many baby retailers. The only thing that I do not like is the fact that they do not have a hip snap on their diapers so if you're u have a super moving baby and not on tight enough they can wiggle right out the diaper
Alyssa L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I bought the whole Chelsea Perry line when they launched, so adorable!
BG is my favorite cloth diaper brand! They don't leak and fit my children better than any other diaper I have tried...which is a lot! Plus, most of the diapers I have I have used on three kids and they are still going strong!
Erin H.
Olivehurst, CA
Cloth diapers can be a challenge but they are so worth it when you find the right one. With my daughter I used many different brands but always found myself coming back to the Bumgenius (old and new versions). When I decided to start using cloth diapers I started out by reading reviews and ended up trying about a dozen different brands and many different styles to include pre-folds, contour, fitted, pockets & all-in-ones. Bumgenius Freetime were one my favorite Bumgenius AIO diapers because of the cute color variety, the option for snaps or Aplix and the quality of the diaper. I spent a lot of time using the Bumgenius AIO Freetime and I loved that there was and insert stitched at each end and that it had great absorbency. You could position it so that the back flap was on top which made it easy to dump poo straight from the liner into the toilet. We used them for many months and they were still in excellent condition when we got to potty training. They also have great leg gussets which is important for the little babies with the liquid poo and the big kids eating solids, they definitely hold it all in. I prefer the snaps because they are easier to deal with when it comes to the wash and I don't have to worry about them sticking to one another. I know that the laundry tabs should keep that from happening but sometimes I forgot to attach the Aplix diapers to the tabs. However, they have some of the strongest and durable laundry tabs of any cloth diapers I have tried. I also used the old version of Bumgenius AIO where an insert was sewn in as a pocket. They were another favorite of mine because of the versatility. I loved that I had the option to stuff them with an extra insert if I wanted to or I could use the diaper as it was. I wasn't privileged enough to use them brand new but I will say that the used ones I was able to get my hands on were worth every penny. Bumgenius is definitely a brand to invest in!
Ashley J.
We used the Bumgenius Littles newborn diapers for my daughter. I really loved the way they fit. The ones we bought had Velcro so they were just like using a disposable. Super easy!! My only complaint would be that she outgrew then too fast. They only worked until she was about 5 weeks old. I'd love to try the one size to see how they work.
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These were good for daytime use. My sons were heavy wetters so these were only good between nap times. I usually would add a booster to them or a better insert if i was going to put my boys down for a nap in them. But that's the great thing about these diapers they are so versatile. You can use any insert that works for you.
Serena O.
Southaven , MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I only own a few Bumgenius 5.0 pocket diapers but the few I do own get tons of use! A few years ago Bumgenius reinvented their pocket diaper the 4.0. They used a newer elastic that lasts longer! They have really stretchy tabs on them so you can get a good fit with baby and also offer different rise settings.
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Review for: Closure Dazzle more...
I would definitely recommend trying these. The initial cost, though isn't bad, can deter some away from trying it. Once you decide to do it, your wallet and the environment will thank you! It is so easy, especially if you are home. When you're away from home, I'd recommend a bag to throw the diaper in until you can wash it. Super easy!
Jessica S.
Coal City, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Bg saved my sanity! Using cloth diapers saved us so much money! This brand is one of thr best. They lasted for 3 years and I could use them for another child. The velcro closers are great for newborns while snaps are what I prefer for 7 months and up so irs harder for the child to get off.
Aimee L.
Weatherford , TX
What is your favorite color Bumgenius cloth diaper?
Mallory G.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
How many diapers do you consider a perfect stash to diaper one child?
Lauren A.
College Point, NY
Do the colors fade after washing them?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
What is the wear like on these things? Leaks, etc.?
Isis B.