Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers

Bumgenius Cloth Diapers

BY BUMGENIUS #14 in Diapers

BumGenius 4.0 One Size Cloth Diaper - Snap - Grasshopper Cloth diapering has never been so easy! bum Genius One-Size Cloth Diapers feature our patent pending butterfly closure system to provide a comfortable, trim fit. This simple design makes cloth diapering as easy as using disposables. The familiar design makes bum Genius one-size cloth diapers perfect for care providers who might be resistant to cloth diapering (including daycares). Less ClutterbumGenius One-Size Cloth Diapers fit most babies from 7 to 35+ pounds. No more sorting by size or having to carry multiple diapers when going out. Three snap-downs on the front of the diaper* allow you to easily adjust the size of the diaper as your baby grows. Only the Best for Your BabyThe soft, waterproof outer fabric keeps the diaper trim on your newborn and toddler. Soft, sueded inner fabric gently wicks moisture away from your baby's skin. Super stretchy, gentle leg and back elastic with rolled out casings keeps the yuk in and help to keep red marks away. Our unique covered* slot opening keeps your baby protected from moisture. Features: Durable snap closures help keep diapers on older babies Generous sizing accommodates larger babies. Easily replaceable elastic keeps your diapers fresh. 3x3 snap down design* adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 7 to 35+ pounds) Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs* provide a custom fit Waterproof insert stopper* prevents leaking at the tummy. Diapers are bundled with two inserts: a newborn insert for newborns and a one-size insert for your older baby. Wide slot opening makes it easy to stuff and remove insert. Slot cover* protects your baby from wetness. 30 days to evaluate your purchase Designed by a mom and conscientiously manufactured in the USA / Egypt (cover), microfiber inserts made in China. U.S. Patent No. 7,629,501.Includes: A small, lightweight insert for newborns. When your baby outgrows the newborn insert, it works as an overnight booster or as extra absorbency for heavy wetters. A larger one-size insert for your growing baby Care Instructions: Pre-wash cold Wash hot (100F/ 40C) with bum Genius detergent, extra rinse No laundry additives, no fabric softeners Line dry cover, tumble dry insert Use 1/4 cup or 60 mL bleach in the hot wash once per month see more...

• Is it good my little girl has a sensitive skin and she do...4 Answers
  • These are some of my favorite pocket diapers! they are su...2 Answers
  • Are these good for switching to a waste free lifestyle or...5 Answers
Bumgenius  Cloth Diapers
Bumgenius Cloth Diapers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I love the Velcro because they are much easier for me to put on quickly, they are starting to curl up though and as far as the button snaps, those are my husbands favorites, We both love bum-genius and we highly recommend!" in 15 reviews
  • "We had a few different brands of diapers, and these seemed to be the most absorbent and comfortable!They also come in so many fun prints and colors, that it made cloth diapering fun! " in 10 reviews
  • "They are really well made and fit almost any size baby, super soft inside and we had only one leak the entire time we used them!" in 10 reviews
  • "My favorite of the cloth diapers we have used for our kids (and we have used many many different kinds) plus the owner of the company seems awesome and I love that I am buying from a mom-CEO" in 9 reviews
  • "Also, they held up well over the 24 mos we used them up to potty training, and now we will use them for our second son! " in 8 reviews
Jessica K.
Liverpool, NY
I don't have any kids buuut. I have a friend that will not use anything different. Loves these and very easy to clean and manage. Have this on my to get lost when I do have children!
Kristin W.
Bondurant, IA
I loved BG diapers until I pulled a few our of the wash and there were holes everywhere! I contacted the company and sent them pictures and they said there was nothing they could do about them. Too bad the company doesn't stand behind their product!
Shannon R.
Watervliet, MI
We use mostly prefolds, but my favorite All-in-Ones are BumGenius. I've tried a few and these are great quality, great looking, natural fibers, and fit my super chub baby pretty well.
Emily M.
Culpeper, VA
I used Bumgenius 4.0 pockets diapers with my son from 2011-2012 and am using them again with my 3 month old daughter. They are by far my favoritepocket diapers! The fit is outstanding.
Leah H.
Lake Villa, IL
I have many brands of diapers, but my BumGenuis fit better than most and keep my son's skin dry better than most. We rarely have leaks. No blowouts yet. The Albert print is my favorite. great product! I have already recommended to many other moms.
Sara J.
Mesa, AZ
I love this diaper this is the only one my son dose not leack at night evey time he goses to bed in this diaper his clothing is always dry compered to fuzzie bunz he alway wakes up wet
Dyanna H.
Sayville , NY
I love the All in Ones. I also like the pockets but I am not a fan of the inserts they come with. I usually have to use another brands insert. The diaper its self is really nice tho.
Alejandra F.
Vine grove, KY
I love my BumGenius cloth diapers! I primarily use the Freetimes, because of the ease of having an all in one diaper. The price is a bit up there, but the quality is totally worth it!
Ashley H.
I have 6 bum genius cloth diapers, I LOVE the inserts, they never leak. My velcro on my dipes are getting less "sticky". I like them, but I think they are little over priced.
Adreanna A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love Love Love BumGenius diapers . I mean there isn't much to say expect they do the job and the prints are extremely gorgeous . It's the first brand that got me into cloth diapering
Aimee L.
Weatherford , TX
What is your favorite color Bumgenius cloth diaper?
Mallory G.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
How many diapers do you consider a perfect stash to diaper one child?
Lauren A.
College Point, NY
Do the colors fade after washing them?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
What is the wear like on these things? Leaks, etc.?
Isis B.